Shannon Byrnes

Remove this Banner Ad

Lukazzz777 said:
Please do, so that we can bag you about Picioane, Hay, Rawlings AND Byrnes...

And we will always remind you that you passed on Judd. ;)

Picioane and Rawlings didn't really cost anything either...

Tas said:
And we will always remind you that you passed on Judd. ;)

Picioane and Rawlings didn't really cost anything either...

And whos Judd? Ummmm......... Let me remind you. A guy whos won a brownlow, Norm smith, and usually racks up 30+ possies a game.

Stock92 said:
Didnt we originally have his pick and trade it to the cats for thurley?

Sort of - we traded the pick to Geelong so they'd ensure Thurley slipped through to the PSD.

Lukazzz777 said:
Please do, so that we can bag you about Picioane, Hay, Rawlings AND Byrnes...

Nah, only interested in Hawthorn players who ALMOST made it to a grand final. So that's to say, we won't be knocking on your door for many years.

I cant believe you wouldnt look at this guy. He has pace and excellent foot skills. Would be great in the forward pocket for us.
Cats get Sansbury and we get Byrnes.

pharro said:
Nah, only interested in Hawthorn players who ALMOST made it to a grand final. So that's to say, we won't be knocking on your door for many years.

How Joel Smith going, he fits the criteria and be able to play for North next year, let trade pick 3 for him

spurs said:
I cant believe you wouldnt look at this guy. He has pace and excellent foot skills. Would be great in the forward pocket for us.
Cats get Sansbury and we get Byrnes.
I'd do that deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Byrnes is a one-trick pony.

As others have mentioned, is one-sided, has sub-standard skills, and lacks genuine football smarts. Oh, and he's just re-signed for another 2 years.

God bless Geelong right?

Every time a name is suggested for a possible trade, we on here offer up Eddie. I'm getting a bit sick of it.

No club is going to trade a decent player for Eddie and swapping like for like (if you know what I mean) is hardly going to make any difference to our onfield performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shannon Byrnes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back