Shape of Things to Come ?

Remove this Banner Ad

No one can argue with that... its fact. All "your ducks have to line up in a row", injuries, right blend of youth with experience, a bit of luck, form at the right time and your DRAW!

FFS don't ever give any team 7 final home games at the end of a freaking season ffs is all I am saying here ffs. Anyone who thinks thats fair is a complete ****ing tossbag of the highest end of shitness.

Yeah Collingwood get a good run, but they get it every year. It's unfair, but the Vlad has never cared for fairness. It's not going to change so you've just got to suck it up and get on with it.

BTW it's a Fixture not a Draw.

There's a good documentary on foxtel they play every now and then, in it they show how back in 85 the VFL was broke, crowds were piss poor and the competition was nearly fragmented into oblivion. Enter the Eagles with Western Australian Money ( similar theme there with WA stumping up the money once again ) and the VFL was saved and eventually turned into the AFL.

So to say no one gives a shit I think if you had even half a brain you would realize that without us you would be a pathetic, broke, basket case of a league.
WA tax payer's money and I want mine back!

Time to just get rid of West Coast will save them the embarrassment from starting their spoon dynasty.

Failure of a club.

Worst case of delayed dummy spit I have ever seen.

I know west coast supporters are slow, but it was weeks ago that they won the spoon. Maybe the spECIal school has only just been informed.

Our last 7 games were against:

St Kilda, Geelong, Essendon, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Richmond and Carlton.

Carlton, hawthorn, richmond = MCG anyway

St kilda, Geelong, essendon = Vic Blockbusters, 60k+ easily, MCG holds that ya know.

Adelaide = their turn to come to us.

HOLY CRAP LOGIC GET IT OUT OF HERE!

Thinking on it, one of those teams might have been wet toast. Question is, did you guys have a home game or two before hand?

Our last 7 games were against:

St Kilda, Geelong, Essendon, Adelaide, Hawthorn, Richmond and Carlton.

Carlton, hawthorn, richmond = MCG anyway

St kilda, Geelong, essendon = Vic Blockbusters, 60k+ easily, MCG holds that ya know.

Adelaide = their turn to come to us.

HOLY CRAP LOGIC GET IT OUT OF HERE!

Thinking on it, one of those teams might have been wet toast. Question is, did you guys have a home game or two before hand?

LuLzzz...You can't defend getting 7 home games in a row at the end of season mate. Its good for your team that you got it, how ever I can recall a final we had to play at the MCG against your blokes even though we were higher on the ladder.

So the favouritism goes a long way back and it seriously shows you how bad the Pies have really been to not win more flags since 1990. Imagine for one minute a competition were everyone gets the same deal -> Ideal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shape of Things to Come ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back