Shaun Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny you mention Tim Boyle.

Many people would be unaware that his father Stephen played 6 games for Footscray (10 goals) in 1972.

He had a 'collision' with Cowboy Neale & lost the sight in one eye as a consequence.

I was there that day. Then saw Stephen playing in the reserves with one eye. At about 5' 11" he was thrown in the ruck one day for the 2s.

I think he kicked 6 goals one day in the seniors before his eye injury. Was very promising.

For us to trade Higgins, some one would really have to be eaither drunk or have a hang over. I cant belive some of these questions from Newbies who dont go for the doggies

NO WAY will we trade Higgins. The days of us trading our best players for hacks is over. The club will tie up Higgins under contract nice and tight - same as they just did for the Coon:D

Funny you mention Tim Boyle.

Many people would be unaware that his father Stephen played 6 games for Footscray (10 goals) in 1972.

He had a 'collision' with Cowboy Neale & lost the sight in one eye as a consequence.

Thats interesting Coon Dog, I didnt realise that.
Stephen was a teacher at my high school and he coached our school footy team.
I also remember seeing him at the local supporters group functions, so obviously he still has a bit of feeling for the Dogs.

I love this kid...

When does his contract run out?

would you guys consider this trade...

1st Rd Pick + Beau Dowler

no mate we wouldn't consider it at hawthorn higgins can play but dowler will be better & who knows how good a 1st rounder this year can be we dont need a higgins type.

The guy could be the next Brad Johnson.... only way a split could ever happen is if he does a Nathan Brown job. Other than that, he should be in for awhile like the other youngsters.

You cant be serious, the day they/we trade higgins is the day i cut up my m-ship, no he is staying put .

higgins= gun:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back