Remove this Banner Ad

Would have loved him to miss 1998...

eek.gif
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't quite understand all this talk about club or player "oweing" something to the other. Rehn was great to the Crows and the Crows were great to Rehn. Is there anything more to it than that?

I hope their is no booing of Rehn but I fear the worst, especially since he initiated the separation.

I really want to see Rocca come to Adelaide. He is the only good forward on the market with even a remote chance of coming here. Don't forget this guy has more than 500 AFL goals and is only 26. He can play. A change of environment could be just the thing to rejuvenate his career. Whether Adelaide is the right environment is another matter, but the move has lots of potential.

Latest on Rehn is that he is almost stitched up at Hawthorn.

Adelaide wont get much for him because if they dont take a trade offer they could lose him for nothing in the draft.

Sems we will be offered either Lord or Leckas (spell.)

Hawkers tell me what those two are like

Rehn in a straight swap for Sav Rocca (maybe with draft picks). Adelaide need a forward, and Sav could finally get the service that he never recieved in his last three years at Collingwood.

Rehn swap for Rocca is a good gamble for each team.

Robert Harvey's having kids??? I hope he's breeding for footy-excellence...he didn't just land a trophy wife ala most've yer footyheads? Should get the god-damn Russians onto the case...and feed the kid Steroids. And doing baulk exercises from 3yo...? why not?! Handball drills, etc.

Gehrig is overrated by the $-situation of the lower clubs, but a Pies half-forward line of Fraser, Anthony & Nathan would be quite a something...they can all routinely kick it from 55m, ...would change a team's playing style....could go good!
Would change the nature of midfield play, if a shot from 55 was reasonably considered a good chance...

Pies should NOT get rid of Michael, he'll be good value one day, IMHO.

Rehn for Rocca would be good for both teams but it seems Rehn will go to hawthorn and the crows will again loose a quality player for next to nothing re T. Modra to freo for draft picks

Being a Crows supporter from day 1 I will find it very hard to watch rehn playing for another team but that's how footy is now

I hear the coach has nothing to do with the move but perhaps to patch up his marrige away from the pressure of adelaide?

Yes marc I hear the same thing.

Seems the passion he has lost is not his football passion.

Also hear it is closely linked to the Modra debacle in that it was really about off field performance rather than on field.

Football clubs are the same at all levels arent they
wink.gif
wink.gif

As a Hawthorn supporter I think that Rehn would probably be an alright pick up, even though he has had a few reco's i think he is worth while haveing there for a few years while our young ruckman develop properly.
Atleast we won't lose any good players for him such as Chick or Holland!!!
Go the Hawks in 2001!!!
DUTCHY IS A STAR!!!!

As a Hawthorn supporter I think that Rehn would probably be an alright pick up, even though he has had a few reco's i think he is worth while haveing there for a few years while our young ruckman develop properly.
Atleast we won't lose any good players for him such as Chick or Holland!!!
Go the Hawks in 2001!!!
DUTCHY IS A STAR!!!!

Rehn has shafted the crows after the 3 years that they looked after him with his knees its a disgrace that he can do this to the club that was supposed to mean so much to him,watch out any club that picks him up he hasn't got any leap, any passion or discipline and to the poor coach of that club good luck!

GO CROWS 2001

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaun Rehn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back