She is at it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

**** or GTFO.

Just for you bosk

01_noshirts12.jpg

Had a look at some of her "baby" photos...

Did anyone notice that the pic of her at 23 weeks and 32 weeks...

she is wearing the exact same clothes in both photos, and to a lesser
extent both images were posted on the same day....

Surely there must be some grounds for gilbert to sue her for
something...character defamation ?? I dunno i'm not a legal wizz..

geesus would you psycho saint freaks lay off duthie

Get over yourself, you sound like her father. If she wants to consistently put herself in the spotlight and stir people up, **** her feelings. She's an adult now, maybe should start acting like it....or am i picking on her too much... ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twitter is the worst thing ever invented. Seriously, who follows these people.? And why would you? Not just Kim Duthie. Anyone. Who gives a **** what cafe Shane Warne is taking Liz Hurley to?

Twitter.... something that we wouln't miss if some techno knob hadn't thought of it. Facebook not far behind.

Twitter is the worst thing ever invented. Seriously, who follows these people.? And why would you? Not just Kim Duthie. Anyone. Who gives a **** what cafe Shane Warne is taking Liz Hurley to?

Twitter.... something that we wouln't miss if some techno knob hadn't thought of it. Facebook not far behind.

Agree.

I don't use either Twitter or Facebook, both are an absolute waste of time. They're designed for the "look at me" types like Kim Duthie and Harry O that think other people give a shit about what they think.

Agree.

I don't use either Twitter or Facebook, both are an absolute waste of time. They're designed for the "look at me" types like Kim Duthie and Harry O that think other people give a shit about what they think.

More agree here, i dont have either but particularly hate twitter. Everybody wants to be a celebrity... 'just making a sandwich, I like white bread the best' (please pay attention to me, please). I don't give a f@&$ you narcissist.

The pics at 23 weeks may be legit...but not 32 weeks. They were taken in the same outfit and the belly had the same proportions - which are consistent with 23 weeks or 5-6 months pregnant not 32 weeks or 7-8 months pregnant.

As a female (gasp shock horror) who has experienced pregnancy more than once... the 32 weeks pics are not taken at 32 weeks. It does look the equivalent to a 23 weeks pregnant stomach. By 32 weeks, your foetus is close to fully developed, approx 50cm long and weighs about 1.5-2 kg (about 4-4.5 pounds). A girl with a 'soft' physique such as she was before her pregnancy wouldn't suddenly not look pregnant at 32 weeks.

I wonder whether this girl was pregnant and lost the child shortly after the 23 weeks pics, then lied about being pregnant due to the psychological stress of it....and now that it is around her original due date, she is experiencing grief filled guilt/psychosis and is now "celebrating' what would have been the first birthday of her child... also this child she names "Isabella" - her middle name - which may also indicate post traumatic stress psychosis coupled with a narcissitic personality tendencies. (Naming the child as part of her etc..)

I could go on but I find this whole saga really really sad.

The pics at 23 weeks may be legit...but not 32 weeks. They were taken in the same outfit and the belly had the same proportions - which are consistent with 23 weeks or 5-6 months pregnant not 32 weeks or 7-8 months pregnant.

As a female (gasp shock horror) who has experienced pregnancy more than once... the 32 weeks pics are not taken at 32 weeks. It does look the equivalent to a 23 weeks pregnant stomach. By 32 weeks, your foetus is close to fully developed, approx 50cm long and weighs about 1.5-2 kg (about 4-4.5 pounds). A girl with a 'soft' physique such as she was before her pregnancy wouldn't suddenly not look pregnant at 32 weeks.

I wonder whether this girl was pregnant and lost the child shortly after the 23 weeks pics, then lied about being pregnant due to the psychological stress of it....and now that it is around her original due date, she is experiencing grief filled guilt/psychosis and is now "celebrating' what would have been the first birthday of her child... also this child she names "Isabella" - her middle name - which may also indicate post traumatic stress psychosis coupled with a narcissitic personality tendencies. (Naming the child as part of her etc..)

I could go on but I find this whole saga really really sad.

Remove this Banner Ad

She is at it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back