Sheedy to retire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rocket Rudi

Rookie
Sep 26, 2001
A workmate of mine, whose girlfriend's step-mother is a make-up artist in the television industry, is quite insistent that, should Kev coach the Dons to a premiership on Saturday, he will hang-up his clipboard for good and accept a $1 million dollar a year contract to provide special comments on channel 9's AFL coverage from 2002.

Is this real or fantasy?

Yeah, right. I'd say he's more likely to give it away if they LOSE.

I wouldn't bet on either.

Originally posted by Rocket Rudi
A workmate of mine, whose girlfriend's step-mother is a make-up artist in the television industry, is quite insistent that, should Kev coach the Dons to a premiership on Saturday, he will hang-up his clipboard for good and accept a $1 million dollar a year contract to provide special comments on channel 9's AFL coverage from 2002.

Is this real or fantasy?

Originally posted by Rocket Rudi

Is this real or fantasy?
fantasy he has signed a deal with ch7 for next year and beyond
cheers!

And so it came to pass...

Originally posted by coxon
anybody catch 'this is your life' tonite??? hahah..

happened to flip channels, and catch sheeds on there...

well done sheeds... :)

Anyone remember someone on here a couple of months who posted the message about Sheedys episode of TIYL?

Re: Re: Sheedy to retire?

Originally posted by bulldogs1
Yeah, right. I'd say he's more likely to give it away if they LOSE.

I wouldn't bet on either.

Be interesting too see the betting odd's for this.... What are TAB offering?

Mags

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheedy to retire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back