Game Day Shithouse Saturday Snoozefest - No Fans, No Soul Oompa Lumpas vs No Talent, No Future Dingley Dawks

Remove this Banner Ad

No not that one, it's a college team one with Mathew Mcconaughey as the coach of a team built from scratch.

I have no doubt it's better than any of the crap movies the Elf Queen here likes lol

I'm currently watching one of those old school NFL gridiron feel good movies and it's more entertaining than this game will ever be.:$
I know it's not the one but Remember the Titans is one of my favourite American Football based movies.

If you haven't seen it, it's well worth a watch. It's basically about how they merged a white and black team in the time of segregation in the U.S.

I know it's not the one but Remember the Titans is one of my favourite American Football based movies.

If you haven't seen it, it's well worth a watch. It's basically about how they merged a white and black team in the time of segregation in the U.S.
I have seen it a long time ago and the one elmer mentioned too but my favorite is the waterboy because it's full of lol's;)

I have seen it a long time ago and the one elmer mentioned too but my favorite is the waterboy because it's full of lol's;)
That's when Adam Sandler was actually funny.

So you want me to threadban you all ?

You'll be watching gridiron anyway.

Hawks by 13 points
No I'm watching Hawks.

I want hawks to win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if the broadcasters are going to have half arsed streaming, can we introduce clash jumpers, running a HD TV and the jumpers are not exactly easy to distinguish
We've got white shorts and black armbands ya blind bat!

if the broadcasters are going to have half arsed streaming, can we introduce clash jumpers, running a HD TV and the jumpers are not exactly easy to distinguish
You should've gone to specsavers

Really like that DGB kid Dinsdale. He deserves a change of luck and success in his fledging footy career :)

Yeah he doesn't have the body for a key defender, has talent up forward and on the wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Shithouse Saturday Snoozefest - No Fans, No Soul Oompa Lumpas vs No Talent, No Future Dingley Dawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back