Goo Post here if you concede less than 85 points per game (the not shithouse defence lounge fred) and zackah

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care if you can or can't post here, but the thread prefix is due for a change.

You will never get over zackah and Dinsdale trolling you over failed Bay 13 Mod ambitions are you ?

You really got sucked in by their troll poll a while back and campaigned so desperately hard to get in ?

You will never get over zackah and Dinsdale trolling you over failed Bay 13 Mod ambitions are you ?

You really got sucked in by their troll poll a while back and campaigned so desperately hard to get in ?
That was a pretty funny thread, but to be fair we trolled the whole bay, not just Bont2Bruce .

It's probably the highlight of my modship.

That was a pretty funny thread, but to be fair we trolled the whole bay, not just Bont2Bruce .

It's probably the highlight of my modship.
I can't believe the flogs actually thought we were serious 🤣

I can't believe the flogs actually thought we were serious 🤣

I honestly had a sneaking suspicion early on it was one massive pisstake, but played along :)

Jazny too had quite the Chernobyl reactor 4 reaction I recall :)

I have never tried to become a mod of any forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back