Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's an idea - instead of piling more trash on the rehab team, how about we all send out some positive energy and support to the team, along with wisdom, clarity and resilience for the remainder of the season.

Positive energy is contagious so it's high time the Tiger supporters start to spread that around rather than the negative vibes everyone has been wallowing in because seriously we get enough of that from outside the club. Change the mindset, change the outcome.

I like it.
It's certainly good for a change...which seemed like the intention.

Seriously what a load of crap

I bet you believe in horoscopes and fate. Here's a newsflash for you. Santa, the Easter bunny and tooth fairy aren't real. It was your parents all along

This is the worst collection of words I have ever read.

And don't knock it if you haven't really really tried it...you might be surprised...if your mind will allow it.
You all might have said the same thing about the present moment stuff...at the end of 2016?
(PS. I don't believe in the tooth fairy any more though :)

However I too am a bit alarmed at our seemingly accelerating rate of injuries. At first a few years back I had thought it was just the ageing list. But it must be more than that. Perhaps just what happens when you try too hard...in the absence of talent and a good enough plan and maybe coaching.

Certainly does feel like the club leadership have taken their eye off the ball. Maybe this is the real issue.
Lost that edge that Brendon Gale seemed to bring to the club. Perhaps we won't be getting it back again...for a long time. At least we still have good stability and finances...for the moment. Could be a rinse and repeat of the Graeme Richmond era. On average there would only be 1 premiership every 18 years (atm).

They at least need to do a proper review into the injury list and Meehan’s training methods.

Bad luck, just landed awkwardly etc. can’t keep happening for two years straight and now including our VFL list.

Our list will be physically crippled if this keeps happening, it won’t matter what good draft picks or recruits we get if they are constantly injured.

Doing the lords work getting us pick 2

secret smell GIF

Back