Think Tank Should we ban trolling on Bay 13?

Should we ban trolling in Bay 13?

• Yes and I want to start by apologising to Jazny for saying Titanic is bad. It clearly is a very good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
I have been thinking quite a lot about it. I think trolling is often mean spirited and its not good for anyone's mental health and self confidence. When I see things like how badly Richmond supporters are being bullied on the bay recently, I feel quite bad for them :( I think we can do better. Trolling is just another form of bullying!

Instead of saying things like "Essendon are disgusting drug cheats" we could be kinder by not being so factual and being gentler with our words and say things like "Essendon are a team that sometimes tries just a little bit too hard". Or instead of saying "Jake Stringer is an overrated, overweight sex offender" we could say things like "Jake Stringer is plus sized and suffers from many toxic personality traits and has room for improvement at AFL and also as a person".

Please participate in the poll and share your ideas for how we can make the Bay a safer space for everyone and especially tiggies who are having a particularly hard time recently. :thumbsu:

I have been thinking quite a lot about it. I think trolling is often mean spirited and its not good for anyone's mental health and self confidence. When I see things like how badly Richmond supporters are being bullied on the bay recently, I feel quite bad for them :( I think we can do better. Trolling is just another form of bullying!

Instead of saying things like "Essendon are disgusting drug cheats" we could be kinder by not being so factual and being gentler with our words and say things like "Essendon are a team that sometimes tries just a little bit too hard". Or instead of saying "Jake Stringer is an overrated, overweight sex offender" we could say things like "Jake Stringer is plus sized and suffers from many toxic personality traits and has room for improvement at AFL and also as a person".

Please participate in the poll and share your ideas for how we can make the Bay a safer space for everyone and especially tiggies who are having a particularly hard time recently. :thumbsu:

Just ban all Richmond supporting snowflake cry baby flogwallahs on B13.

Problem solved

#makeBay13greatagain

Yes we all need to love one another.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

This is your best thread ever on BF jazny well done and i'm not being sarcastic either, you go girl!:thumbsu:

7As6.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think trolling is often mean spirited and its not good for anyone's mental health and self confidence.

It is actually very good for my mental health to deliver constructive criticism to **** wits wherever I find them.

Possibly a bit lazy of me to heal myself here though. Its not like there's a shortage.

Last edited:
Back