Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Vote for your inaugural WOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

zackah Dinsdale

This kind of blatant vote currying from non Bay Flogs from Pixel Tyres should not be allowed to stand..

Wosh as admin, surely you have powers (with your good grace) to overtune such an injustice towards Saveloy Rockstar whom I don't particularly like, but he has been Al-Gored by Triggering Tiger 's Dubya Bush's Flordia Machiavellian Cheating :(
Red Button Push GIF by RTL 4
push the button yes GIF by Heute-Show
homer simpson button GIF

zackah Dinsdale

This kind of blatant vote currying from non Bay Flogs from Pixel Tyres should not be allowed to stand..

Wosh as admin, surely you have powers (with your good grace) to overtune such an injustice towards Saveloy Rockstar whom I don't particularly like, but he has been Al-Gored by Triggering Tiger 's Dubya Bush's Flordia Machiavellian Cheating :(
I am all for diversity and inclusion hence think everyone should be included. I would hate to live in a world where we exclude people on a whim.

Two face is melting harder than Sav, I think I picked on the wrong bloke to help win the WOTY. What a sad little man he is.:$

Fight your own battles mate.

Don't call on the Calvary (esp those who ever post on the bay) to bail you out, that's just bloody cowardly and yes, Un-Australian.

Fight your own battles mate.

Don't call on the Calvary (esp those who ever post on the bay) to bail you out, that's just bloody cowardly and yes, Un-Australian.
Oh please shut up elmer, when have you ever done anything here that wasn't untoward anyone here?:rolleyes:

Lol at you saying Un Australian when you're so unpatriotic.:$

Last edited:
Oh please shut up elmer, when have you ever done anything here at that wasn't untoward anyone here?:rolleyes:

Lol I accepted my Flog of the Year nomination and Meltdown of the Year award with good grace and dignity.

I didn't try weasel my way out of it by PMing other posters calling votes for my main rival in those polls.

I am really disappointed with you Pixel

I suggest you stop making bets and then welching on them..welcher

Forgotten already that this Fred was started specifically to give you the award?

Who cares i didn't nothing against any rule that was posted here, go read opening thread princess.:rolleyes:

Read the Fred title, flog: it’s a Bay award

You could have just solicited one or two votes from non-Bay people, enough to get you off the hook - but no, you had to go and be Captain Obvious and chase up people you couldn’t PM, and brag about the ones you did :$

Lol I accepted my Flog of the Year nomination and Meltdown of the Year award with good grace and dignity.

I didn't try weasel my way out of it by PMing other posters calling votes for my main rival in those polls.

I am really disappointed with you Pixel
Oh please you were sooking on nearly every one of your posts when voting was live in both threads and especially when you were behind, how do sleep at night?:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgotten already that this Fred was started specifically to give you the award?

Read the Fred title, flog: it’s a Bay award

You could have just solicited one or two votes from non-Bay people, enough to get you off the hook - but no, you had to go and be Captain Obvious and chase up people you couldn’t PM, and brag about the ones you did :$
Stop your sooking melty, first of all you can't handle being outsmarted by anyone especially me and do know where we are posting right now? both the mods on this board need a medal of valor putting up the crap that's posted here.

Firekrakouer is a Bay poster, flog 🤷‍♂️

Him and Fitwit arent even friends thats how bad Spreaders is going

If the Bay is where you come to make friends then I feel sorry for you. Almost as bad as going your entire adult life without seeing your team win a flag 🤦‍♂️

As for me, life is a daily struggle but I’ll manage somehow :)

IMG_7575.jpeg

Firekrakouer is a Bay poster, flog 🤷‍♂️

If the Bay is where you come to make friends then I feel sorry for you. Almost as bad as going your entire adult life without seeing your team win a flag 🤦‍♂️

As for me, life is a daily struggle but I’ll manage somehow :)

View attachment 1890771
You are even dumber than a normal Pies supporter. They can count to 20 but looks like you can only count to 19.

Back