Video Highlights "Show Me The Money" documentary on Stan

Remove this Banner Ad

In the first interactions they showed with Hopper, he was deadset keen to come to Geelong. Then the next we heard about it, he was signing with Richmond. We know Richmond offered him more money, and I think that's the other side of managers they didn't show. They made out they were all about their clients, but if you get paid on a commission basis, it's in your best interest to have your client get the biggest contract possible. The more money they get, the more the manager gets. That's why D'Orazio was bummed Jack chose Geelong above Hawthorn's substantial offer. D'Orazio was thinking about his income, not what Jack wanted.

But I agree, it was not a very good show and I just found these men a bunch of sleazebags mostly.

He was deadkeen. But unlike bowes he took the bigger $ and longer contract that richmond offered. To be fair a player with his injury issues i dont think could really knock back a 7 year deal (i still think that will bite richmond down the road). With how bruhns looking i think that non trade was a blessing (as i doubt tanner picks us if hopper comes here).

He was deadkeen. But unlike bowes he took the bigger $ and longer contract that richmond offered. To be fair a player with his injury issues i dont think could really knock back a 7 year deal (i still think that will bite richmond down the road). With how bruhns looking i think that non trade was a blessing (as i doubt tanner picks us if hopper comes here).
Bruhn - cheaper.. younger.. more wiling perhaps and more eager to learn and work being less established.
Granted not as big or proven also. But like you say based on what I’ve seen.. I’d say blessing is understatement…. It’s still pre Rd1 so I’m also needing to add perspective.

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Video Highlights "Show Me The Money" documentary on Stan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back