Meltdown Shut up D/H

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
"D/H" referring to Dan Houston, of course.

So, let me get this straight:

1. First this mf tells Poort to GAGF, plotting a move to the Demons while the season is still going. Fair enough, I guess, since Stinkley has been straight-setting them for years.

2. Then he tells the Demons to GAGF, he'd rather play for the mighty Blues. Again, fair enough, since who wouldn't want to play alongside dual Brownlow medallist Patty Cripps and all the other stars at Princes Park.

3. Carlton tell Houston to GAGF since we're not willing to overpay for a 27-year-old half back, especially seeing as though we already have Saad, Docherty, Newman, etc.

4. Houston tells Norf to GAGF. Norf take a while to realise because they first had to sort through all the other players/supporters/media/potential employees that have also told them to GAGF.

5. He panics and asks for a trade to CoLOLlingwood because they're desperately trying to win another premiership before their old af list falls off a cliff (who's their next best young player after N. Daicos??? :$)

6. He gets to the Pies, and we all await the train wreck that will ensue in 2025.

7. Finally, he runs his mouf about the Demons being in utter turmoil for the reason that he no longer wanted to be traded there.

Dan Houston said:

"Throughout the year there was, idk how to put it, a little bit of unrest at Melbourne it seemed. I let my manager know (going to Melbourne as planned) probably wasn't the best thing for me to do, I'd probably rather not go there."​

that%27s-true-but-he-shouldn%27t-say-it-he-shouldn%27t-say-it.gif

Seems like he's a perfect fit for the Pies with his recent conduct :$

#Culcha

More aggressive telling of people to GAGF in this saga than at the Berwick Inn Hotel on a Friday night.

1. First this mf tells Poort to GAGF, plotting a move to the Demons while the season is still going. Fair enough, I guess, since Stinkley has been straight-setting them for years.

2. Then he tells the Demons to GAGF, he'd rather play for the mighty Blues. Again, fair enough, since who wouldn't want to play alongside dual Brownlow medallist Patty Cripps and all the other stars at Princes Park.

3. Carlton tell Houston to GAGF since we're not willing to overpay for a 27-year-old half back, especially seeing as though we already have Saad, Docherty, Newman, etc.

4. Houston tells Norf to GAGF. Norf take a while to realise because they first had to sort through all the other players/supporters/media/potential employees that have also told them to GAGF.

5. He panics and asks for a trade to CoLOLlingwood because they're desperately trying to win another premiership before their old af list falls off a cliff (who's their next best young player after N. Daicos??? :$)

6. He gets to the Pies, and we all await the train wreck that will ensue in 2025.

7. Finally, he runs his mouf about the Demons being in utter turmoil for the reason that he no longer wanted to be traded there.

#Culcha
Sounds like someone is upset they got dumped

Yet a
"How am I melting? I'm just writing up a detailed timeline of my ex's movements."

Maybe don't tell the cops that when they come to slap the restraining order on

He's just another carltank window licker we just try to ignore here because they all love attention. Just let him go he'll be eating his crayons real soon and that will settle him down plus make him happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#Culcha
Nice melt and tl;dr
:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Shut up D/H

Remove this Banner Ad

Back