Meltdown Shut up D/H

Remove this Banner Ad

The real timeline:

1. CarLOLton want to get him, go all in
2. Media hacks report that he wants to go there
3. CarLOLton flogs blow their load early once again
4. Houston tells Cartank to GAGF, says he prefers Pies

View attachment 2147178
Said all along I didn’t want Houston and preferred he stay at Poort. Would take pick 3 over him every day of the week.

CatToTheFuture destroying V_23 in this thread 👍
Lmao, I guess if you’re impressed by “u mad?” levels of discourse… :$

Carlton's destination club status relegated to being on par with the Saints and OP not coping.
Another pop-up sprinkler. Welcome to The Bay. There are plenty of cat flogs like yourself to keep you company.

Zackah is loaded $1000 is chumps change to him
I doubt it. Doesn’t he live in Brisbane? :$

The real timeline:

1. CarLOLton want to get him, go all in
2. Media hacks report that he wants to go there
3. CarLOLton flogs blow their load early once again
4. Houston tells Cartank to GAGF, says he prefers Pies

View attachment 2147178

No, Carlton's list management team overruled Voss who wanted Houston, but Nick Austin wanted us to go for a top 3 pick (Finn O'Sullivan) once the Eagles admitted they were open to trading it.

We were always Houston's number 1 choice, but in the end, we told him to
GAGF not the other way around.

Adding FOS, The Campo Twins and Cody Walker next year, boy oh Boy our future is exciting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"D/H" referring to Dan Houston, of course.

So, let me get this straight:

1. First this mf tells Poort to GAGF, plotting a move to the Demons while the season is still going. Fair enough, I guess, since Stinkley has been straight-setting them for years.

2. Then he tells the Demons to GAGF, he'd rather play for the mighty Blues. Again, fair enough, since who wouldn't want to play alongside dual Brownlow medallist Patty Cripps and all the other stars at Princes Park.

3. Carlton tell Houston to GAGF since we're not willing to overpay for a 27-year-old half back, especially seeing as though we already have Saad, Docherty, Newman, etc.

4. Houston tells Norf to GAGF. Norf take a while to realise because they first had to sort through all the other players/supporters/media/potential employees that have also told them to GAGF.

5. He panics and asks for a trade to CoLOLlingwood because they're desperately trying to win another premiership before their old af list falls off a cliff (who's their next best young player after N. Daicos??? :$)

6. He gets to the Pies, and we all await the train wreck that will ensue in 2025.

7. Finally, he runs his mouf about the Demons being in utter turmoil for the reason that he no longer wanted to be traded there.

that%27s-true-but-he-shouldn%27t-say-it-he-shouldn%27t-say-it.gif

Seems like he's a perfect fit for the Pies with his recent conduct :$

#Culcha
You’re thinking into this too much. He did the right thing for himself. Take a breath.

Said all along I didn’t want Houston and preferred he stay at Poort. Would take pick 3 over him every day of the week.

Lmao, I guess if you’re impressed by “u mad?” levels of discourse… :$

Another pop-up sprinkler. Welcome to The Bay. There are plenty of cat flogs like yourself to keep you company.

I doubt it. Doesn’t he live in Brisbane? :$
Nice melt 👍

Yeah, when the decision was between you, Poort, and Norf, you narrowly won. :$
If he was going to Carlton it would have been because of his personal relationship with Voss, not because they’re attractive. Guess in the end he didn’t want to be involved in the 30 year celebrations.

Hard when you have to settle on the biggest club in Australia with the most members and most flags 😛

True... Thats why Butters is still at Port, Brayshaw is about to re-sign at Freo and TDK is in talks with the Blues to extend his contract too... 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
Jokes aside, SDK nominates a trade for the blues next year you'll get an extremely good player for very little in comparison. Would be very good planning having given up the first for pick 3 this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Shut up D/H

Remove this Banner Ad

Back