Side by Side with Reykjavik - RIP (re-read Rey's message to us all #108, pg 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wishing you all the best Reykjavik. There is a lot of good will on this board for you and not only because your posting is so well appreciated. Think of us as your on line family because we are "side by side" with you and care what happens. Soak up the love from us all, it's black and white so the best kind. Use it to help and we look forward to seeing your best work soon.

So Bring_Back_Brad , as a get well soon present for Reykjavik , I reckon we need to gather a group of dedicated BigFootiers and pay the executives of Big Pond a visit. It would be like a Collingwood Board, pile driving, flash mob. Imagine the carnage. And hilarity. We can film it and send Reykjavik the video. A sure fire pick-me-up.

But to be clear, when I talk about pile drivers I'm referring to the wrestling move not Smokeyr67 interpretation of the "move". Because if we went and did that to the executives at Big Pond, it would get a little weird in here.

Hey Reykjavik, love your work, you probably don't realise how many times you've had me bent over in stitches with your witty, intelligent and hilarious posts. Stay strong mate. I'll be thinking of you and sending good vibes out into the universe for you.

Folks,

BigFooty have been recognzing folks who make a great contribution with their creative writing by awarding them a "golden quill" badge.

Vicky Park has been doing a great job organizing them for the Collingwood board. Thanks also to Doss for making it happen.

I'm sure most would agree with us mods that Reykjavik is an obvious recipient.

mattys123 and DaVe86 have also received one for the great work they do with the previews.

A big thanks to all 3 for the contributions you make to the community. This is a very modest recognition of your fine work :thumbsu:

Great poster, intelligent, witty, well thought out & a lot of the time hilarious, especially those little gems (this little black duck) has to think about sometimes to get.

Get well soon mate & keep positive.

All the best OA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Folks,

The mods have received news that Reykjavik is very grateful for the outpouring of support that he's received here. He wants us to know that our thoughts and well wishes are making a difference.

#sidebysidewithReykjavik

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back