Think Tank Sides better than Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

After reviewing the first three rounds, I've given a lot of thought about which sides are better than Hawthorn. Thankfully, it seems the AFL created a list that matches mine.

IMG_4096.jpg IMG_4097.jpg

Last edited:
If they merge with Melbourne they could average out at 13th :rainbow:
Nah with all the dead weight on their list they'd drag the Dees down with them. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nah with all the dead weight on their list they'd drag the Dees down with them. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

It would be less of a merge, and more of a Brisbane Bears style takeover of Fitzroy by Melbourne.

It would be less of a merge, and more of a Brisbane Bears style takeover of Fitzroy by Melbourne.
Just like what was going to happen in '96.

It's not like any washed up Hawthorn hacks could make Melbourne's team anyway :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ask Bwuce.
With the amount Bruce has chugged Cyril I'd be surprised if he even had a sense of taste left.
But I'm sure Bruce wouldn't only confine himself to just one of the 5 human senses when it comes to a Rioli.

Funnily enough, there's a distinct lack of Hawforn fans in here. I would say this will be reflected in the crowd attendance for their remaining games this season, and for seasons to come.
Funny you should mention that. Its their home game this year for Easter Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Sides better than Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back