Sir richard pratt

Remove this Banner Ad

fev's bingle

Draftee
Jan 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
honestly guys, on april 28 2009 a great man passed away, Sir Richard ' Pratty' Pratt, the coaching brigade dedicated the year to him or did they
1 - loss to hawthorn... forgivable
2 - last nite, the richard pratt cup.... what a disgrace
who will be accountable for the contiual selection of bentley, hartlett, houlihan, fisher bite the bullet and get games into players of the ilk, robinson, browne, o'keefe, gartlett
for god's sake get of fevs back, its simple deliver the ball correctly to him when he is one on one and he will deliver majority of the time, instead of taking time for oppositions to flood back with numbers on him
OTHERS NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE

honestly guys, on april 28 2009 a great man passed away, Sir Richard ' Pratty' Pratt, the coaching brigade dedicated the year to him or did they
1 - loss to hawthorn... forgivable
2 - last nite, the richard pratt cup.... what a disgrace
who will be accountable for the contiual selection of bentley, hartlett, houlihan, fisher bite the bullet and get games into players of the ilk, robinson, browne, o'keefe, gartlett
for god's sake get of fevs back, its simple deliver the ball correctly to him when he is one on one and he will deliver majority of the time, instead of taking time for oppositions to flood back with numbers on him
OTHERS NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE
It doesn't matter if the cup was called the Donald Duck Cup,Collingwood would have been wanting to get it after 3 loses.The guys lost it in the 1st quarter and if those guys played we probably would have beaten by 90 points.

It doesn't matter if the cup was called the Donald Duck Cup,Collingwood would have been wanting to get it after 3 loses.The guys lost it in the 1st quarter and if those guys played we probably would have beaten by 90 points.

BS - team selection was haldf the problem. Being totally outcoached was the other half.......thought Ratten would've had more tricks up his sleeve than what has been on display for last 6 weeks.

Well done Fev's Bingle - good call

honestly guys, on april 28 2009 a great man passed away, sir richard ' pratty' pratt, the coaching brigade dedicated the year to him or did they
1 - loss to hawthorn... Forgivable
2 - last nite, the richard pratt cup.... What a disgrace
others need to be accountable

agree 100% no future the path we are taking at the moment!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry guys, I'm sure you'll win the next Pratt Cup :)
Sir Mrs Pratt said you played well, so it's only a matter of time :thumbsu:

pratt1.jpg
[/IMG]

I was thinking about this on Friday night.

We couldn't win it for him against the Hawks and we couldn't win it on Friday night.

If Dick Pratt, the man who single handedly got us out of the shit, isn't inspiration enough, then what is?

Weak as piss if you ask me!

:thumbsdown::mad:

I was thinking about this on Friday night.

We couldn't win it for him against the Hawks and we couldn't win it on Friday night.

If Dick Pratt, the man who single handedly got us out of the shit, isn't inspiration enough, then what is?

Weak as piss if you ask me!

:thumbsdown::mad:
With all due respect to Dick we had plenty to play for Friday night and the cup was the least of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it's fair to say to the players they let down the 'memory' of the great man, after the dreadful loss to Collingwood, everyone at the club loved and respected the great man, but I honestly think everyone really underestimated the Collingwood re-bound factor after their pasting the week before, and for 2 and a half quarters we were rubbish against the swannettes, and took that form into the game against the Fagpies.

And lets not forget, the final time we played Collingwood when he was alive, we got up and belted them, which I'm sure would have delighted the great man.

I just feel it's a tad distasetful/inappropiate to suggest the players/club let Richard down just cause we lost a game that was dedicated in his memory. There is plenty of times/oppotunties to win back that cup in later years, but the important thing is that all the players and especially the youngsters who are drafted to the club are award of the great man who was Richard Pratt, and the contribuation he made to the club and the Australian community in general.

Don't worry guys, I'm sure you'll win the next Pratt Cup :)
Sir Mrs Pratt said you played well, so it's only a matter of time :thumbsu:

pratt1.jpg
[/IMG][/quote Truth, you want THE TRUTH, your mob couldn't even beat Richmond. Thats the truth.

Whats with the hair anyone know,I'm not being mean,why wouldn't you style it a bit,getting a perm or something.

I'm not sure if it's a religion thing but same goes for Kernahan why not get rid of the Grey that makes him look older,he actual look younger.

Whats with the hair anyone know,I'm not being mean,why wouldn't you style it a bit,getting a perm or something.

I'm not sure if it's a religion thing but same goes for Kernahan why not get rid of the Grey that makes him look older,he actual look younger.

Spray-tan, botox, dyed hair? Christ, wouldn't be hard picking you at a BF catch-up. Why do people have to look like your idea of acceptable? Pathetic.

Pretty unsportsman like call by Ms Pratt.

"'Carlton played well and ended with 'we are only loaning it to you this year".
What you mean unsportsmanship she was having a bit of fun about it saying we get it back where loaning it to you as a joke.She wasn't saying you dirtbag we get it back.

In saying that I'm saying dont your club dirty the cup with all your supporters false teeth or any teeth you may keep in the cup or put any dirty smelly things when we get it back.

Collingwood would probably urinate in it knowing their supporters,they all dirty and smelly.

Spray-tan, botox, dyed hair? Christ, wouldn't be hard picking you at a BF catch-up. Why do people have to look like your idea of acceptable? Pathetic.
It's not my idea of acceptable but the world today.I couldn't care a stuff really but everyone comments about it and Women all comment on men hair,hell even i get comment to do something with mine.What's wrong with looking nice anyway not that i always do as i usually don't shave my face and get told to shave that dirt off.

It's not my idea of acceptable but the world today.I couldn't care a stuff really but everyone comments about it and Women all comment on men hair,hell even i get comment to do something with mine.What's wrong with looking nice anyway not that i always do as i usually don't shave my face and get told to shave that dirt off.

Nice? You want her to perm her hair? And that would be your idea of "nice"? Fair dinkum...

What you mean unsportsmanship she was having a bit of fun about it saying we get it back where loaning it to you as a joke.She wasn't saying you dirtbag we get it back.

In saying that I'm saying dont your club dirty the cup with all your supporters false teeth or any teeth you may keep in the cup or put any dirty smelly things when we get it back.

Collingwood would probably urinate in it knowing their supporters,they all dirty and smelly.

You guys are welcome to it, and hopefully we never have to play for this cup again. It's a disgrace that we have to play for a cup with his name on it, he means nothing to any Collingwood supporter bar Eddie.

I do commend you guys backing up Mrs Pratt though, pity the "great man" didn't by cheating on her most of their married life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sir richard pratt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back