SKC Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Just out of interest how many games have you seen Libba and Wallis play FM?
Personally when I saw them play I was very impressed by their skills, and ability to hit targets under pressure. Both players have a lot of growing and developing to do but seeing as their only year 11's that is to be expected. This thread was created to talk about possible draft picks from the St Kevin's team, whether they deserve to get drafted or not because of their last name is irrelevant. However I do agree with your Conway comments and don’t think he will get drafted. But the fact that you don't know any of the other boys shows lack of knowledge when it comes to the subject. Purcell is captain of the team and played U18 VM this year, Nicholls is the number 1 Ruckman in the APS and is also training with the AIS, Cachia is former captain of U16 VM and one of the most dominate on ballers in the APS, all are genuine draft prospects

I probably would have seen and played against them about 8 or 9 times that i can remember, each time, the thing i've noticed most has been libas lack of speed and polish. Note, in my comment I never criticized Wallis ability to finish, just the amount of ball he gets, i agree that he is a genuine draftee but he'd need to do more had he had a different last name. As for Purcell claiming that he plays VM isn't enough to get him drafted. But fair call in questioning my knowledge on these particular players (Purcell, Nicolls, Cachia) as I'm the first to admit I don't know that much.

Whilst Mitch Wallis and Libba are great footballers, they would both be lucky to get drafted had they have a different last name. For mine, Libba is to small, to slow and lacks polish which is needed at the AFL level, and Wallis doesn't get enough of the pill. As for Dylan Conway, he's too short to make it onto an AFL list. and the others, well to be honest I've never heard of them. I think a small amount of bias might be floating around with the creator of this thread as they obviously go to SKC.....
I wish my last name was Riewoldt, life would be a breeze

How is he too short to make it? he would be at leat 188-189cm tall

Whilst Mitch Wallis and Libba are great footballers, they would both be lucky to get drafted had they have a different last name. For mine, Libba is to small, to slow and lacks polish which is needed at the AFL level, and Wallis doesn't get enough of the pill. As for Dylan Conway, he's too short to make it onto an AFL list. and the others, well to be honest I've never heard of them. I think a small amount of bias might be floating around with the creator of this thread as they obviously go to SKC.....
I wish my last name was Riewoldt, life would be a breeze
not enough polish. do you even know what that word means? did Libbas old man not win a brownlow with 163 cm, his height is irrelevant to his ability. and as for wallis where do i start, he is one of the best juniors many have seen and if u watched a qtr of his games you would see he clearly earns enough ball. i think a large amount of wanted football knowledge is coming from you, an expert like yourself should know better

and as for wallis where do i start, he is one of the best juniors many have seen and if u watched a qtr of his games you would see he clearly earns enough ball.

Average 25+ possessions at TAC Cup level this year, and has had a number of 30+ games.

He's the ideal midfielder in that he plays inside and out, kicks off both feet and is good in the air. The fact that he's dominating as an underage player suggests he's a very, very good player and is a monty to be picked up by the Bulldogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

SKC Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back