Sledges that cut to the bone

Remove this Banner Ad

Cometti during the 2012 GF when Jetta received the ball from the back pocket with Rioli in pursuit.

"This'll be interesting..."

(smirks)

"Jetta's away..."

(looks at Bwuce with glee)

"Rioli cant go with him!!!"

Ouch for poor old Bwucie... :(

The late great Malcolm Marshall to David Boon on his test debut at the Gabba.

"Hey Boonie are you going to do the right thing and get out or do I have to come around the wicket and kill you?".

He was only half joking.

You'd have dig pretty deep to top Big Bad Bazza! Back in mid '05 I think it was. As usual, the umps were paying a shitload of frees against us & most were against Bazza. Bazza blasted umpire Goldspink I think it was. The maggot marched him 50 again. Bazza turned to the maggot and asked

''Can you give them a free kick for what I'm thinking too?''

Maggot Goldspink replied ''If you're just thinking it, then I won't penalise you, no''

Bazza replied ''I think you're a dickhead''

You'd have dig pretty deep to top Big Bad Bazza! Back in mid '05 I think it was. As usual, the umps were paying a shitload of frees against us & most were against Bazza. Bazza blasted umpire Goldspink I think it was. The maggot marched him 50 again. Bazza turned to the maggot and asked

Maggot Goldspink replied ''If you're just thinking it, then I won't penalise you, no''

Gold :thumbsu:

McGrath asked Brandes why he was so fat...Brandes replied "because every time I f**k your wife, she gives me a biscuit".

And Rod Marsh/Ian Botham...

Marsh - "how's your wife and my kids"?

Botham - "wife's fine, kids are ******ed".

Both gold.

That's fantastic, classic Bazza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea what Steve Waugh said to Curtly Ambrose, but the man has some big balls, whatever it was got teh right reaction

There was another incident where Dean Jones asked the umpires to tell Ambrose to remove the white sweatband he had on his arm, he said it was interfering with his view of the ball coming out of Ambroses' hand.
Big mistake, Ambrose fired up and took 5/32 and destroyed the Aussies.

There was another incident where Dean Jones asked the umpires to tell Ambrose to remove the white sweatband he had on his arm, he said it was interfering with his view of the ball coming out of Ambroses' hand.
Big mistake, Ambrose fired up and took 5/32 and destroyed the Aussies.
I remember that, but Waugh took him apart

Best one was still Ian Healey to Ranatunga - "You don't get a runner just for being an overweight, fat c$@*."

I have no idea what Steve Waugh said to Curtly Ambrose, but the man has some big balls, whatever it was got teh right reaction

Not the best sledge by Steve Waugh, quite shit actually, but seemed to have worked. It went something like:

Ambrose glares at SW after a delivery.
SW: "What the f... are you looking at?"
CA: "Stop cussing, man."
SW: "F... off."

Remove this Banner Ad

Sledges that cut to the bone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back