Slight Possibility

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 21

Geelong beat Carlton
Hawthorn beat Fremantle
Bulldogs beat Sydney - stung into action hopefully

Round 22

Carlton beat Fremantle - Sydney did it at Subi and we play the ground well.
Sydney beat Brisbane
Hawthorn beat Collingwood (Pies have already secured minor premiership, not quite the same desperation factor as Hawthorn who want a home final

= Hawthorn 5th, Carlton 6th, Fremantle 7th and Sydney 8th

We have to not get flogged by Geelong or at least keep the loss to a similar margin as Freos loss to the Hawks.

Much rather play the Dockers again in Melbourne. Only lost to them by a kick and a half while playing terribly all night.

I doubt the Pies will drop that game as they are on the verge of releasing a "Winning Streak" DVD, :p otherwise I like that scenario ODN.

Would prefer a home final against Freo anytime than have to face the Hawks in Melbourne or the Swans in Sydney.

Or the flu ridden Dogs get done by 15 goals against Sydney, and 10 goals against Essendon, while we pump the Cats and Freo by 10 goals, and we finish 4th. I'm just sayin' .....

Just did my ladder predictor and that rd 22 game against Freo is massive, we win and we play the Hawks at the 'g', we lose and we play the dockers back at Subi....if Freo were to beat the Hawks next week then it will change things a bit but Freo are tapering off and will struggle to win in Tassy

My ladder predictor had the last game deciding where we play Freo first week of the finals. Funnily enough that's the likely outcome if Sydney beat the Dogs in Sydney next week, barring other upsets in the last 2 weeks. If the Dogs win we'll probably play Hawthorn unless we lose the last game. Then it's Freo over there.

Or the flu ridden Dogs get done by 15 goals against Sydney, and 10 goals against Essendon, while we pump the Cats and Freo by 10 goals, and we finish 4th. I'm just sayin' .....

I like this scenario! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Slight Possibility

Remove this Banner Ad

Back