Injury Sloane Broken Thumb

Remove this Banner Ad

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me ;)

Though I will say there is a reason that Rory has his personal pages set to private nowadays :D

well dirtybee and i were just discussing profile pictures on facebook.... #not stalkers :thumbsu::thumbsu:

the only one that i have myself is a picture of me with him when the crows came to our area.. the others seem to have disappeared when our computer got fixed- not cool

Aw :) I've already had 5 photos with Rory this year Hahaha omg sad
http://tinypic.com/r/oqkvgw/7
I took so many smiliar to this. Was prime viewing.

aha he's so skinny! yeh i dont really get the chance to have too much to do with the footy being so far away, school in weekdays and work every weekend :thumbsdown: keen to move to adelaide for uni though! hopefully rory, tex and all the other youngens are there then and i'll be able to get a bit more involved; they seem like tom cruise figures over here, you get to meet them and you think they're gonna be all full of themselves... im so happy they proved us wrong :heart:

Yeah he's skinny, but he has a nice 6-pack ;)
OMFG Rory is the complete opposite of that! I'm sure we annoy him alot bugging him so much but he never gives attitude (unlike Tex) but yeah Rory is awesome :) Do you come to Adelaide for the games? You should come for some training sessions.

Yeah he's skinny, but he has a nice 6-pack ;)
OMFG Rory is the complete opposite of that! I'm sure we annoy him alot bugging him so much but he never gives attitude (unlike Tex) but yeah Rory is awesome :) Do you come to Adelaide for the games? You should come for some training sessions.

aha taylor was really sweet when we met him! He, kurt and rory all gave me epicly massive bear hugs when i said that i wished i lived nearer cause i dont like being so far away from the footy ha! :thumbsu: but yeh my grand total of adelaide game attendances is two :( i have been to one training, it was pretty good but yeh i dont have anyone to drive me down and i'm not old enough for my license p's yet soo..... not many options aha

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Sloane Broken Thumb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back