Streaming Slow Horses

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

We have apple but are also going to let it build to binge. Just couldn't handle having to wait a week for every episode. There is actually a bunch of good/potentially good stuff on apple at the moment. Time Bandits, Bad Monkey, Presumed Innocent, Sunny.
Severance and Bad Sisters not bad either.
Heard Hijack is good dumb fun too but haven't watched it yet.

Watched severance.. feels like years ago now when it came out. Will there ever be a s2??
Yeah they just announced official airdate for s2 a couple of months back, S1 aired back in first half of 2022 so it will be close to three years gap! I think theres a lot Ive forgotten about it now, I recently told a mate to watch it and he keeps messaging me about it and Im like "WTF are you talking about, who is Petey?"

Yeah they just announced official airdate for s2 a couple of months back, S1 aired back in first half of 2022 so it will be close to three years gap! I think theres a lot Ive forgotten about it now, I recently told a mate to watch it and he keeps messaging me about it and Im like "WTF are you talking about, who is Petey?"
Finished on a bit of a cliff hanger too iirc..

But anyway, we're off topic here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched until the blue shirt/white tee bullshit came up when our hero had to drag the laptop to his arseh*le buddy. In what universe is anyone going to believe that, especially as it was a training exercise, the entire conversation went unrecorded? Either MI5 are dummies or the showrunners think we are. For those reasons, I'm out.
I thought so too, at the time. However, on reflection, I think they would have digitally altered the recording to reflect the desired outcome - that River screwed the pooch.

Don't forget that this was an officially sanctioned move to get him out of MI5, forcing him to end up in Slough House.

On SM-X205 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought so too, at the time. However, on reflection, I think they would have digitally altered the recording to reflect the desired outcome - that River screwed the pooch.

Don't forget that this was an officially sanctioned move to get him out of MI5, forcing him to end up in Slough House.

On SM-X205 using BigFooty.com mobile app
They didn't want River there because of his grandfather - of whom more emerges as the book series goes on.

They didn't want River there because of his grandfather - of whom more emerges as the book series goes on.
I get that they didn't want River, and that it was an officially sanctioned way of removing him. In S1 it was explained that it was because he'd seen Diana meeting with their plant in the Sons of Albion group. Happy to accept that there are further reasons added later (which I haven't got to yet).

The point I was making is that the recording would not have borne out River's version of events, because it would have been digitally altered. Thus chucking a tantrum, and saying that the show made an obvious error, was a failure of the viewer - not the show's producers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Slow Horses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back