Streaming Slow Horses

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 6 as per the other seasons. There's a fair amount to wrap up in the final episode but they usually do a good job with that. Season 5 has been greenlit.
Thanks. Going away next week but when we come back I’ll reopen my Apple TV account and watch the lot 😀

And they have.

I'd rate that as one of the best episodes of the show so far. Intriguing plot, strong performances, tension, action scenes in public places with heaps of crowd extras. Oldman plays his character so well. Pretends he doesn't give a shit about anyone but he clearly cares about his people.

I was wondering about the scene in the bar at the end. After what Taverner said to Lamb, was he thinking about his own mortality? Does he think of River like a son - that he might leave his money to?

I was wondering about the scene in the bar at the end. After what Taverner said to Lamb, was he thinking about his own mortality? Does he think of River like a son - that he might leave his money to?
I'll have to watch again...

Also, on reflection, was Harkness' ending a bit loose, unless he's recurring in S5? If he got released, wouldn't he be coming back after them with a new crew?

I'll have to watch again...

Also, on reflection, was Harkness' ending a bit loose, unless he's recurring in S5? If he got released, wouldn't he be coming back after them with a new crew?
They left it ambiguous so I assume Harkness will feature in the show again.

I was trying to work out his motivations. 30 years ago he created a squad of super assassin sons. Was it all just for money?

The Westacres bombing went wrong so the Arab looking guy ordered him to kill anyone who knew about it - hence the chasing around after David and Chapman. But now at least a dozen people know about the whole thing so it's pointless trying to kill them all. He might use his 'failsafe' as a way to get MI5 to remove the threat from the Arabs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Slow Horses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back