Smackdown Draft Pick (Spoiler)

Remove this Banner Ad

Its just further proof that Raw is the far superior show. Its been a long time since we've seen 4 legit stars in the one ring at one time(HHH,HBK,Batista,Angle). Reminds me of the days with one big roster and starts almost top to bottom on shows.

Cleavy said:
Velocity looks like the show to watch: Psychosis, Super Crazy and Juventud Guerrera all debuting! :D

It's a taping, not a house show. And yes, Undertaker returned also.

This looks good. Super Crazy should be pushed way more if he becomes a low carder on Smackdown. He was a highlight on ECW. The guy has great cruiserweight skills.

Rumour-
Big rumour Batista to SD!, this is too prevent having two main championship belts on the one brand, and for Batista to then feud with JBL (as he did prior WM),
Batista and Orton are good friends backstage, so it would seem appropriate they work together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm thinking Batista and HBK will be the two to go to smackdown after Vengeance. Batista taking the title with him. HBK will then be able to feud with Benoit, Orton, Guerrero, and also with younger guys like Carlito, OJ, and London. From Smackdown to Raw i would say Big Show and Mysterio or Haas.

Kidman/Akio vs Crazy/Pcisosis could have been a great match but instead WWE screwed it. Kidman used to be way better and more suicidal now he dosen't do much. Crazy looks like quite a good worker as well as Juvi, though I can't say much about Pcisosis. Maybe he can show us more. I think WWE also now has Kid Kash which is good though he would have been better used on Smackdown in the cruiserweight section.

Juddy said:
Rumour-
Big rumour Batista to SD!, this is too prevent having two main championship belts on the one brand, and for Batista to then feud with JBL (as he did prior WM),
Batista and Orton are good friends backstage, so it would seem appropriate they work together.

Wrestling is getting too predictable these days. If only i could back to the time when i actually believed everything was real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Smackdown Draft Pick (Spoiler)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back