Smartest Footballer in the APS

Remove this Banner Ad

fluro_puma

Rookie
May 9, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Ed Hughes
Gets A+ in every subject, kicked 4 last week for mgs against haylebury, will probably get drafted and be worth millions

Ed Hughes
Gets A+ in every subject, kicked 4 last week for mgs against haylebury, will probably get drafted and be worth millions

I would love to see this, Ed hughes dud match it with the brains from spain, The rock from bangkock, the sex child from the wild! in Haslam! The schlong from geelong! And even if he got close to haslam in the classroom, he wouldnt be able to match haslam in the bedroom, he is trully a mountain with a massive fountain in the bedroom! Watch out everest here comes haslam!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Burridge, they connected his brain to a computer, and then the computer got really hot and the computer exploded because of all the stuff he knew

Two words Jason Perry
49 in methods, 50 in Accounting and 50 in legal and thats before hes even started year 12
thats some free talent from down haileybury

EASILY JASON PERRI FROM HAILEYBURY COLLEGE!!!!

Did Mathematical Methods Units 3&4 in Year 10 with a Study Score of 49.
Did Legal Studies and Accounting Units 3&4 in Year 11 with Study Scores of 50 & 50. Plus he got the Premiers Award (topped the state) in Accounting and Legal.

...and hes the starting rover for the 1s...

Did Legal Studies and Accounting Units 3&4 in Year 11 with Study Scores of 50 & 50. Plus he got the Premiers Award (topped the state) in Accounting and Legal.

yeh gotta pay that

lol beat me to it but year a raw score of 49 in methods in year ten plus 2 premier awards in year 11 i dont think anyone in aps footy even comes slightly close to that

Remove this Banner Ad

Smartest Footballer in the APS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back