Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

With stadium bans, I don't really understand how they work? Like how could they possibly check that someone was not one of the 100,000 people at the stadium during a game once they've been banned?

all the security folks get a black and white mugshot ala the FBI most wanted list and they pick you out of the line up

With stadium bans, I don't really understand how they work? Like how could they possibly check that someone was not one of the 100,000 people at the stadium during a game once they've been banned?
If you do get a ban and then are caught back in the venue it's a massive penalty, there is nothing you can plead just have to bend over and take it

Two tickets in hand as you exit in passout turnstile.

Scan one..push turnstile bar over quickly without going through it.

Scan other one, walk through.

Give ticket to friend or person you sell it to.

This method has been mentioned before but I know for a fact it’s done a lot.

Even better if you have a partner who distracts attendant with question and blocks view of yourself doing the bar thing.

You’re welcome.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Ever heard of facial recognition cameras/software?

On SM-J530Y using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have to find some back office room somewhere at the 'G that no one ever check out or goes into for you to crash for 7 nights straight..... Load up on food during the prelim, some container to relieve yourself in, bring some deoderant... Bring a big thick ass book for you to pass the time during the week (Lord of the Rings trilogy should do it).. By Saturday morning you will still stink af, but see the game from the outer and she'll be all right....

Following Monday morning at the office... "how was your week off? Did you catch the granny while you were away?"

You could do an MCG tour on Thurs or Friday, and duck off from it then, rather than trying to stay hidden for the entire week

Trust me, the MCG cameras are unlikely to be 'seedy', and that kind of software takes more than that to fool.
If the cameras can’t figure out that Josh Thomas’ goal was touched, I doubt they could figure out if someone in the stadium is banned.

if they even allow tours right before the GF ???
and with such a small group it's too easy to notice a tourist going missing, security would be after you
I think they do till either Wednesday or Thursday. On Friday they do a mass shut down to get the police to do a mass sweep of the ground with dogs and stuff. Then after that you can only enter the ground with a pass.

Leads me to a new plan - become a police recruit, train for years till I get to the police team that checks the ground. Then drop off the search and hide in the toilets after they've been checked. Flawless plan

this ^^ is how you do it
find and go up to any dude inside at the gate who has a barcode showing and have your Phone recording video and small talk and record image of the pass which hopefully gets a clear shot. then go to other gate and try scan in with barcode

this ^^ is how you do it
find and go up to any dude inside at the gate who has a barcode showing and have your Phone recording video and small talk and record image of the pass which hopefully gets a clear shot. then go to other gate and try scan in with barcode
But if he is inside, you will need to scan out and then in again.

Need a man on the inside to scan the dude out

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back