Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

My mate pulled the suit trick to get into the 2006 Grand Final.

1. Rock up to the corporate entrance wearing your best suit with company tie about 10 minutes before the game
2. Ask politely if you can enter, you have been running late and the executive chairman is inside already entertaining clients and has your tickets.
3. If refused, call your old man. ( you will need someone sounding 'senior' and in on the act ). Put him on the phone to the lady at the gate feeding her the same story.

Things you will need to have:
Freshly Shaven
Nice Aftershave
Brand New Mobile Phone
Polished Shoes
Non-Bogan Australian Accent.

Offer one of the footy record sellers money to get you a passout, pretty simple way get them to enter the ground and then just leave the ground thru a different gate without their gear on, thus getting a passout, you get passout they put their uniform on and back in they go.

Either that or take them behind a bush, molest them (or beat them, personal preference), and take their uniform for yourself. Easy!

These ideas are pretty funny...although I always knew BigFooty was full of criminal types.

If you all survive jail, you have to start another thread with what actually happens.

These ideas are pretty funny...although I always knew BigFooty was full of criminal types.

If you all survive jail, you have to start another thread with what actually happens.

You would think that if we are smart enough to smuggle ourselves into the MCG on Grand Final day then getting out of Barwon Prison would be a piece of cake.

I don't know what would be scarier. Dropping the soap in prison or dropping the soap around a group of Hawthorn supporters. :)

I have mates that sneak into the F1 GP every year!!!

Their trick...arrive early and go in the workers entrance carrying a big heavy looking (but empty) box!:thumbsu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've sneaked in before, but never to a Final.

I used my membership to get into a Bulldogs vs Melbourne game a couple of years ago. Within a few minutes, my mate calls me and tells me he has a spare ticket to sit in the members if I was interested. Obviously I didn't refuse, so I got a passout ticket before I met him outside of the ground. Placed the passout ticket in my wallet.

I got the ticket off my mate and used that to get back into the ground. All was sweet.

Later on that year I went to the Dome to see Collingwood and West Coast. Instead of purchasing a ticket, I just used the passout ticket I got from the Bulldogs and Melbourne game to get into the ground. They had no idea.

Being an ex records seller, Grand Final day (allegedly) used to be a gold mine for us little fellas.

Because you work in groups this was very easy. We would get 3 record boys to take their gear off for someone to rent (usually 200-300 a pop). Then 1 record boy from the group would take the non record boys (dressed appropriately) into the ground carrying an empty bag. Then all of them would go to the toilet, take their gear off and the real record boy would walk back out with with all the uniforms in a bag.

This could go on all day.

As 15 year olds you could (allegedly) make an extra 1 to 2 grand on grand final day

Get some fluro clothing make some fake badges and logos and go in as work safe, food safety inspector, oh+s inspector etc. Try all gates as their will be sum1 dumb enough to let you in if you look legit and have the gift of the gab. The work safety add does say "we can enter any workplace at anytime unannounced"

Then you will be able to check out the kitches, sample some food and drink and live it up. Cruise on up to the corporate boxes and mix it with the best

Good luck, its the only way i can think of getin in for free.

p.s dont get caught

I've sneaked in before, but never to a Final.

I used my membership to get into a Bulldogs vs Melbourne game a couple of years ago. Within a few minutes, my mate calls me and tells me he has a spare ticket to sit in the members if I was interested. Obviously I didn't refuse, so I got a passout ticket before I met him outside of the ground. Placed the passout ticket in my wallet.

I got the ticket off my mate and used that to get back into the ground. All was sweet.

Later on that year I went to the Dome to see Collingwood and West Coast. Instead of purchasing a ticket, I just used the passout ticket I got from the Bulldogs and Melbourne game to get into the ground. They had no idea.

thats gold lol.. you would think they would change them

You would think that if we are smart enough to smuggle ourselves into the MCG on Grand Final day then getting out of Barwon Prison would be a piece of cake.

I don't know what would be scarier. Dropping the soap in prison or dropping the soap around a group of Hawthorn supporters. :)

What are you? A ****ing cop? i doubt it 'north melbourne'

From Festival sneaking experience.....my tip would be -

Go in where they least expect it. (Staff entrance?)

Go in early. (7am?)

Hide in the dunny. (Bring a newspaper?)

Just "Hide in the Dunny" that is genius! seriously hiding 7 hours in a toilet at the G, that is the funniest thing I've read all day. ah bless. I mean you'd go Bonkers, and start making wigs out of toilet paper and stuff.

Would last years GF ticket combined with the fluro pass out ticket work?

It might have worked in 2003 or 2006! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back