Sniper Whitecross offered 1 week for cheap shot shoulder charge on Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee, Whitecross even cradled Selwood's head to make sure he wasn't dead.

Selwood's going to break his neck one day for being so "courageous" when the simple reality is he only does it to earn a free kick. He's a bloody champion player who's good enough to win the ball without the umpire's help (and he's shown that many times) but he won't be helping his team much if he's in a wheelchair.

That's the way Selwood plays, and the way he admits to playing for the sake of free kicks.

Sorry, but reality bites.

Sorry but it's 8 IN A ROW BIATCH

That's the way Selwood plays, and the way he admits to playing for the sake of free kicks.

Sorry, but reality bites.

Yes, absolutely proven beyond a doubt with your nice red card after yesterdays choke. Man up you ****ing cry-baby ffs... :eek:

Gee, Whitecross even cradled Selwood's head to make sure he wasn't dead.

Selwood's going to break his neck one day for being so "courageous" when the simple reality is he only does it to earn a free kick. He's a bloody champion player who's good enough to win the ball without the umpire's help (and he's shown that many times) but he won't be helping his team much if he's in a wheelchair.

I have to agree, he just doesnt know fear. He is like john brown...heart of a warrior. I think Lewis was doing it in the first half and selwood in the second.

both just throwing themselves in as if they where invincible.

I hope he doesnt do himself a permanent injury.

stevie j tweet's
Steven Johansson @Stevenshouts
I wonder if the @afl could be more out of touch with the fans. @BrendanWhiteX and @joelselwood14 played the ball. #freewhitecross

Selwood is a great player (when he isn't drawing frees) & gutsy but in this case it's pure accident and the umpire is quite right-play on. Should not be 2 weeks (1 with early plea) and not even be looked at. Hawthorn will rightly appeal and common sense will prevail.

Some sanity prevailed and he was cleared. Nice work OP :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitecross' effort was a dogs act, can't believe the amount of people who have missed the intent in his act, he knew exactly what he was doing, thought he'd be getting weeks not a free pass! :mad:

You have amazing insight and knowledge of the game. you should run the AFL!!:eek:

Ya right, should have got at least 4 weeks for failing to take the head ducker out. :rolleyes:

Perhaps he'll get a reduction next time he's in front of the MRP as a thank you gesture for sending a warning shot to Duckwood.:)

Maybe you two flogs should start watching footy games. :eek:

Why? I get everything I need to know from the bay. :thumbsu:
Don't you?

Judging by your posts, I'd believe that.

lol, clear proof you maybloomers will believe anything you read... :eek::thumbsu:

41069.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Sniper Whitecross offered 1 week for cheap shot shoulder charge on Selwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back