So...how many of you have got big Cox?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have expected more than 1 in 3.

Cox was never going to miss a spot in the team.
Chad Kornes was always going to hit the backline aswell.

2 players no dreamteam should be without.

here you go. :D Gus2Gumby's legendary team.

dtfi8.jpg

whilst i do love big cox, i dont personally possess one. however, i might have to swallow a load of big cox's pride and get the big cox i crave later in the season.

i want big cox pounding my oponents come finals time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have done wihtout a big cox for my whole life so far so I can't say I need one now. I do have two cornes though, which makes life painful enough without having to put up with a big cox everytime I see Caroline Wilson on TV

I went with the Mcintosh and Simmonds line up in order to save $100,000, And not worried about it as of yet..

Same here. Will upgrade later when Simmonds inproves in value and I have a lazy $140k sitting in the bank to aid that transaction. But a bit later when his price comes back to reality and he has a few more "average" games.

I had to buy Big Cox off the Internet this week, I've been getting all these emails telling me how good it is to have Big Cox but I spurned them until now. Hopefully when my Big Cox gets installed this weekend I'll feel much better.

dtfi8.jpg

Love to see that team line up in a real match
''Big cox lets it rip to hooker who takes on the tough head, he then gets lade on the chest, suckling then allows dick and ball to work together to get swallow going"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickens_law

dtfi8.jpg

Love to see that team line up in a real match
''Big cox lets it rip to hooker who takes on the tough head, he then gets lade on the chest, suckling then allows dick and ball to work together to get swallow going"
omfg brilliant
just one question why is johnson funny. it probably really obvious but why

Remove this Banner Ad

So...how many of you have got big Cox?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back