Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 17, 2001
Here, obviously
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AFC
With Sanderson's appointment, that now makes four coaching appointments that the footy media got wrong.

Freo - no-one saw coming.
Bulldogs - all the talk was for Leon Cameron.
Melbourne - was Ross Lyon, then Burns/Craig.
Adelaide - was either Burns or Bickley.

Are clubs getting smarter at plugging the leaks or is this just an example of how the footy media spends 90% of its 'research' time just flat out guessing?

With Sanderson's appointment, that now makes four coaching appointments that the footy media got wrong.

Freo - no-one saw coming.
Bulldogs - all the talk was for Leon Cameron.
Melbourne - was Ross Lyon, then Burns/Craig.
Adelaide - was either Burns or Bickley.

Are clubs getting smarter at plugging the leaks or is this just an example of how the footy media spends 90% of its 'research' time just flat out guessing?

Bit of both I think. They certainly get leaks but they guess a lot of shit and this last week proves it.

It's really quite refreshing.

Bit of both I think. They certainly get leaks but they guess a lot of shit and this last week proves it.

It's really quite refreshing.

I'm with this for everything to with the Media

Yeah, you gotta love it. Nerds like Hutchinson, Barrett, Sheahan and Robbo are so full of their own self importance. Like they are some important part of the game. I love it especially when they get on TV quoting an unnamed source (meaning they've made it up) about a big "exclusive" story. Then the real story comes out and they are totally wrong. They get left looking like the tools they really are, not knowing any more than the average supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

So that's 0/4 coaches for the footy media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back