So what happens if scores level after extra time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Robert Walls to listen to what everybody else is saying.
Then he can "exclusively" reveal to us all who the Grand Final winner is!

He's made a pretty good career for himself doing that up until now.

Yeah pretty sure the real rule is that the 2nd period of Extra time's siren will not be sounded at the end of the 5 minutes until someone scores to break the deadlock. I remember the commentators during the 2007 Semi between Collingwood and West Coast saying something like that also not too sure but I think this might of occurred in a Pre-Season match that was in Extra time :confused:

Lenny Hayes and Nick Maxwel, retreat to seperate ends of the oval and wait for the umpires whistle. They then run at full pace, heads butted like mountain goats, and collide spectacularly in the centre of the G. The winner (survivor) receives the 2010 premiership. If neither survive, then continue onwards with new players from each list until their is a victor.

Whichever captain can recite the most Simpsons quotes will win the match for their team.

If that is a draw, then I like the poster who suggested the Playstation car race between two random supporters on the big screen.

A giant game of Dodgeball. Whoever gets hit with the footy is out. Last man standing wins. If you catch the ball, you can bring someone back in. Instant win if you hit Maxwell in the head and knock him out

OR

First team to hit all of their posts wins. From outside 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

So what happens if scores level after extra time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back