So, who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans v Lions.
Who do you want to take our role as reigning Premiers?
Initially I was thinking Lions because they were so close in ‘23.
But… Grundy!
I want him to get what he was denied through no fault of his own because he would have been integral in our 2023 Premiership had he not been forced out.
Go Swannies!

Swans v Lions.
But… Grundy!
I want him to get what he was denied through no fault of his own because he would have been integral in our 2023 Premiership had he not been forced out.
Go Swannies!
Can't support Swans because of Papley.

Pros for swans:

Grundy (might be negative for some)

Negatives for swans:

They're douchebags
Their coach
Their president
Papley
Umpire cheats in 2022 prelim

Pros for Lions:

Their coach was humble last year in defeat

Negatives fo lions:

They're douchebags
Rayner
Daniher
Umpire cheats in 2002 GF
Neale stole Daicos brownlow

Swans v Lions.
But… Grundy!
Go Swannies!
Feck Swans. Hate them.
Brisbane all the way.. for me anyway

Pros for swans:

Grundy (might be negative for some)

Negatives for swans:

They're douchebags
Their coach
Their president
Papley
Umpire cheats in 2022 prelim

Pros for Lions:

Their coach was humble last year in defeat

Negatives fo lions:

They're douchebags
Rayner
Daniher
Umpire cheats in 2002 GF
Neale stole Daicos brownlow
Decent Summary. Grundy is the only positive for the Swans winning, I’m all for Brisbane to win. Yeah they’ve got a few flogs in their team but Fagan is a likeable guy and they’ve been around the mark for a while now so they’d probably deserve a flag. Helps that I was too young for 02 & 03 so I don’t have that trauma that other people have…..

Swans v Lions.
But… Grundy!
Go Swannies!
Grundy looks like he's not too fussed about winning or losing. He's a strange cat. My dislike of Sydney and a number of their players makes supporting them a bridge too far. Longmire is a tosser too- forever swearing and muttering like a crazy man while holding his hand over his mouth. His BS comments about Fly and Collingwood's apparently huge homegrown advantage just adds another reason for backing the Lions.

All I know is, I’m going to wear my 2023 premiership cap right up until the final siren.

Yesterday I was on the Swans, but I feel it has shifted after tonight’s win. I couldn’t believe how hard I was barracking for Brisbane tonight.

Lions for me with Papley missing a goal after the siren to win it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lean towards Brisbane.

It does not bother me if Brisbane win the flag. I think they handled their defeat last year with class and dignity. Additionally, the Lions winning would also further enhance what we achieved last year.

Sydney are arrogant pricks. Who in their right mind would want Tom Papley to have a premiership medal, plus I hate how Longmire disrespected Fly the last time we played them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel this is a win/win situation.

So many delicious tears whatever happens.

I'm going to watch it knowing that I will be satisfied no matter the outcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

So, who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back