So who's going to the GF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to go, but am living in Canada now. Will be watching it from home - it starts about 12:30am here. Was tempted to go to the Australian bar for it, but they (legally) have to close around 3am (3pm Perth time), which I think would be around 3 quarter time... maybe a little into the 4th. If it ends up a tight one, don't want to risk being kicked out near the end with no way to watch it.

Me as well, row c. Flew in this morning.
Wandering around with Eagles scarf on. Lot of well wishers or more to the point, lot of people don't want Hawks to win.
Most excellent hope those neutrals join us in bringing the noise saturday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going with my missus and her parents. All dockers supporters and we booked months ago (not expecting the Eagles to make it hahahahahaha x 10000000000000000000).

Not sure where we are sitting. Cat 2 somewhere. Bought a $1500 package and get the tickets at the pre game function.

Any advice on best places to visit during the week (fly in tomorrow). Was thinking of a pub on Friday arvo to catch up with relatives and friends as I am originally Victorian (yep I know). Where's a good, central place?

And grand final parade - best spot to watch from?

PUMPED. Just want to get to Melbourne already!!!

Going with my missus and her parents. All dockers supporters and we booked months ago (not expecting the Eagles to make it hahahahahaha x 10000000000000000000).

Not sure where we are sitting. Cat 2 somewhere. Bought a $1500 package and get the tickets at the pre game function.

Any advice on best places to visit during the week (fly in tomorrow). Was thinking of a pub on Friday arvo to catch up with relatives and friends as I am originally Victorian (yep I know). Where's a good, central place?

And grand final parade - best spot to watch from?

PUMPED. Just want to get to Melbourne already!!!
The Duke of Wellington is a pretty good pub so would recommend that...

As for the parade, it's changed this year so difficult to say. Think it's starting in Spring St and making it's way to the MCG? I've also heard you can have a kick on the G afterwards however that seems a little strange given the game being played there the next day...

Is anyone happy to hop in a car with a random and drive over tomoz? My work mate has 3 standing room tix but is struggling to get 2 people to go with him.
PM me if ya dead keen

Was thinking of a pub on Friday arvo to catch up with relatives and friends as I am originally Victorian (yep I know). Where's a good, central place?

There's a joint just around the corner from the G called Young & Jackson. I went there last time I was over there for footy and they are real good. One of the best burgers I've eaten.

Remove this Banner Ad

So who's going to the GF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back