So who's the token 'crap' captain now?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we had the worst this year in FAT RED. :mad:.No-one will argue that.
Tredrea for mine in 08......many reasons...crook looking head,snubs the fans,is hated by all around him,post goal celebrations the list goes on and on and on...:thumbsu:

Lloydy, would struggle to lead a netball team out on the court. Softer than Bryce Gibbs

He used to have some talent, but now is a dead set weak Gimp who will struggle to make any impact in 2008. If only he was still half as good as he thinks he is he would dominate, but with his dodgy hammys he is a liability rather than an asset. He is a shocking example to his teamates with his rare ability to go to ground with negligible contact. It must frustrate the hell out of them to see him appealing for soft free kicks instead of applying defensive pressure after a contest.

All in all a sad reflection of what Essendon has become. A shadow of what it used to be. Reliant on it's older stars who are going downhill rapidly and sliding down the ladder with no respite in sight.

But that's ok Matty Knights will be their saviour. :thumbsu:

I cant believe you guys havent stated the obvious.. Tom Harley by the length of the princes fwy..
Tom Harleys claim to fame is trying to chase down Buddy and tearing his hammy in the process..

Yeah, must suck captaining a record breaking premiership.

Can't do much for the reputation. :rolleyes:

clearly has to be this years all australian captain andrew mcleod... i feel for the other 500 afl players who were under him this year

Agree plus he lead his club to more history........................119 pt flogging at the hands of Geelong..........................a record VFL/AFL GF loss:thumbsu:

Tredders is the leader of Losers and the players put in the effort they thought appropriate for their captain in the GF. They showed they have no respect for this bowing tool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu: Best post of the year, clearly one of the biggest crabs in the AFL, only bloke I can think of who has almost gotten progressively worse every year since his first few

Kane Johnsons delcine coincides with the day he pulled on a Richmond jumper. He was a good midfielder and a 2 time premiership player when at the Crows.

I cant believe you guys havent stated the obvious.. Tom Harley by the length of the princes fwy..
Tom Harleys claim to fame is trying to chase down Buddy and tearing his hammy in the process..
haha. tom harley's biggest claim to fame is captaining the team with biggest winning margin in grand final history actually.

This years crop of captain was fairly God awful

Bucks- barely got on the park

Vanders- barely got on the park, lucky to be in his sides best 22

Whitnall, would not be in the best 22 of any other AFL club

Kane Johnson- Hmmm announcing delistings before the players know?

Llyod- Where to start with the velvet sledge, the offering of W.A players for the Judd trade is a fair starting point.

Tom Harley- Had a 1st year player (Thorp.) Tell him that he was gonna ruin his AFL career when he was in the VFL recovering from injury and Thorp went on to kick a bag on him.

Tredrea- Again where to start with the boring tosser

Chris "home sick" Judd

Riccutto- Another one who couldn't get on the park.

yeh seeings pretty much every team would kill to have lloyd at full forward he must be pretty shit... will kick over athousand goals in his career, averaged most goals per game this year... that is evidence of ashithouse player.
Get your hand off it for 2 seconds mate
Matthew "Bacardi Breezers" Lloyd - 19 Games 62 Goals Ave Goals 3.26
Buddy Franklin - 22 Games 73 Goals Ave Goals 3.31

As if that fairy is ever gonna come close to buddy

yeh seeings pretty much every team would kill to have lloyd at full forward he must be pretty shit... will kick over athousand goals in his career, averaged most goals per game this year... that is evidence of ashithouse player.

Yes, everyone would love to have he biggest girl in the league as their full forward. Or not :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

So who's the token 'crap' captain now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back