Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure the third would have a gold and navy badge going by the photo. Not sure though

I think it is just the lighting in the photo. Arsenal have never recoloured their logo, so I hope they keep with that and don't sell out to the manufacturer like so many other clubs.

Arsenal have never recoloured their logo
*cough*...
276959019.jpg

*cough*...
276959019.jpg

Funnily enough that is actually not a recolour. The 125th anniversary logo used for that season was only the outline look which you see on that kit (which was either black, gold or white depending on its use). There was a coloured fill version, but it was not the primary design.

I actually like the outlined/slightly recoloured logos TBH especially if they're gold for a championship or something, but I'd like to see club's identity maintained as much as possible, where possible.

Outlined logos are not 'recolours'.

If a logo is changed to an outline then yes it is a recolour, however for Arsenal they released a new single season logo (that did feature the current logo) which was just the outline/monochrome design.
arsenal-125-years-anniversary-crest.jpg

They then reverted to the usual logo the next season. So it was not a recolour as it was classed as a completely new logo for one season.

What's up with this kit. Any reasoning?

No information yet, and there is absolutely no precedent or reasoning related to Arsenal for this design, but the same could be said for this years 3rd with the only exception being that it was executed perfectly.

That black kit with the blue, brown and white is dreadful. I'd love an away shirt exactly like the home but with black instead of red.

This is the new Nike France 2015 Away Football Shirt. The mainly white Nike France 2015 Away Kit features light grey horizontal stripes, inspired the "Marinière", a classic French design motif. The new Kit boasts the enlarged cockerel-design crest, which is inspired by the 1958 one. It was introduced for the France 2014 World Cup Kits. A red stripe is running from the sleeves to the bottom of the shirt. It's the first time that Nike incorporates France's iconic color red to a Marinière inspired away kit.
France-2015-Away-Kit-1.jpg
France-2015-Away-Kit-2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suarez wouldn't agree w/ you, D-rad.
The great man liked the 2014/15 home kit so much that he decked both his children out in it during Liverpool's run for the title..

489554777-luis-suarez-of-liverpool-with-his-children-gettyimages.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back