Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something new, I like it, don't know if it's real or fake:

Sweden+2014+Away+Kit+(1).jpg

Dunno whether to put this here or in the NRL section as its union, but here are the new Springbok 7'S jerseys from Asics. They will be doing the Springbok XV's and the Wallaby 7's and XV's this year, so it will be interesting to see how this bodes for the future.

bok7's.png

Dunno whether to put this here or in the NRL section as its union, but here are the new Springbok 7'S jerseys from Asics. They will be doing the Springbok XV's and the Wallaby 7's and XV's this year, so it will be interesting to see how this bodes for the future.

View attachment 40096

It needs to go under NRL. And the mods can rename it to Rugby League Kits Disscussion

It needs to go under NRL. And the mods can rename it to Rugby League Kits Disscussion

Actually we should consider having a thread for all sports jerseys and logos, unless there is already one on here and I can't find it. Then we can have our rugby league, soccer, cricket, rugby, ice hockey and everything else together. It can be a general thread for all non-Aussie-Rules-guernsey ideas, but still related to sports design; can be good for sharing and mixing ideas.

I like the light blue highlights on the cross. Nice touch.
Yeah, it's sets it off nicely.

the collar on that asics thing is horrible

I like it. If it were a soccer strip and you didn't want to use insipid, alien greens, tractor marks, and gradients, you could use the collar well – just simplify the shirt, say in Everton blue, and have the collar white.

Central Coast to have a sugar daddy
1011461_10152129993596206_110158383_n.jpg

It's not a sugar daddy, it's a member's jersey.

Essentially a sugar daddy is where each person pays specifically to have their name on a piece of clothing worn by the team.

Whereas, this jersey is celebrating the fact that CCM have reached over 5,000 members (lol norf get more than that).

Product Information
  • To celebrate hitting our record number of over 5,000 Members, the Central Coast Mariners have released a limited edition jersey.
  • This item is only available by online pre-sale.
  • All orders must be received by 4:00pm ESDT on Friday 14th February 2014
  • New design with a V-Neck.
  • Please note that this design is a slim fit, so we suggest ordering in a size higer than usual. Orders can be taken up to a size 5XL (If your size does not appear below, please call 02 4353 7200 and we can arrange)
  • Features the name of all full financial 2013/14 Central Coast Mariners Members (excluding Mariners Mates & Pet Memberships) as of 31/12/2013
  • All names will appear as a first initial, followed by surname. Example: J. Hutchinson, A. Kwasnik, L. Reddy, etc.
  • Own a part of history, as we celebrate our highest Membership numbers since the Clubs beginning!

It's not a sugar daddy, it's a member's jersey.

Essentially a sugar daddy is where each person pays specifically to have their name on a piece of clothing worn by the team.

Whereas, this jersey is celebrating the fact that CCM have reached over 5,000 members (lol norf get more than that).

I really don't care about that. I call them because they pay for their memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure if its a rule or a growing trend, but a lot more goal-keepers seem to be wearing hi-vis kits
although watching the victory vs wanders game, i have noticed that ante covic(WSW) is wearing a non hi-vis kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back