Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds away kit. Same colours and design and Napoli's third kit last season.
gallery_000.png.jpg

At first I thought this looked ok. You can't go wrong with plain colours. And I would be happy with purple as a recurring away colour (92/93), goes well with yellow and green.

But on closer inspection, the details are just awful. :(

norwich-17-18-third-kit (3) copy.png

At first I thought this looked ok. You can't go wrong with plain colours. And I would be happy with purple as a recurring away colour (92/93). Purple goes well with yellow and green.

But on closer inspection, the details are just awful. :(

View attachment 398164
Details stand out a lot more on the GK kit, don't know why they didn't just use the full stripes like the kit they are trying to replicate.
DF6uFEEW0AE1j7t.jpg:large

Surely that's some sort of placeholder? Big downgrade on the current logo.

When you say 2018, is that 2018/19 season or upcoming season?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Looks like that is the official logo as all the other teams have their own logos. This is for the upcoming season.

Does anyone know what the deal with the Brisbane Roar logo is? All their official channels still use the older version, not the new updated one. Did they quietly abandon it after all the ridicule?

lol

downgrading the best logo in the league for no reason. the new one is a photograph of a piece of paper btw, its not a gradient.

We're meant to be having a big announcement at a "Dawn Service" in August sometime...
Interesting Nix logo. Taken from an official document. 2018 Classic catalogue.
sbnSLIa.png
Oh god. No. Surely not. That crown is such an afterthought.. Put it on top of the head for goodness sake!! Or in the middle of the body... Noooo :sob: It's like a logo I would design...!!

I'm so annoyed. I fell in love with our logo and our image... A traditional yet modern logo that hadn't run its course!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know what the deal with the Brisbane Roar logo is? All their official channels still use the older version, not the new updated one. Did they quietly abandon it after all the ridicule?
Just PMd the ultimate authority on ALeague aesthetics, Nice Orange, on Twitter, about it

Apparently it's been shelved for a year. New kits debut next week so we'll find out then.

Okay, sorry to keep bringing it up, however it seems like the design Klim posted for the Nix is real. A guy from the Nix supporters page had described a "panhead" style logo. Which is actually a good way of describing it.

Emotions aside, the reason I don't like it is because of the placement of the crown, the lines of the talons coinciding with the curves of the wings, and that weak beak.

Okay, sorry to keep bringing it up, however it seems like the design Klim posted for the Nix is real. A guy from the Nix supporters page had described a "panhead" style logo. Which is actually a good way of describing it.

Emotions aside, the reason I don't like it is because of the placement of the crown, the lines of the talons coinciding with the curves of the wings, and that weak beak.
Its a downgrade from the current logo.

I like the new Phoenix logo better, old one was a bit tired.

The Roar logo remains arguably the most laughable and horrendous downgrade for no reason in the history of sports. It looks like a high school art student tried to reproduce it from memory.

The Phoenix logo is perhaps the most overrated sports logo on this board. It's alright but the shape is wonky without it being charismatic or emblematic of anything.

The new one is pretty good but unfortunately about five clubs should have had a redesign before them. What's next, the Wanderers bringing in something new?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back