Play Nice Society, Religion & Politics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That's my post , shit on both sides , crap no one needs.
I hope the army is brought in Monday if rats are going to celebrate the murder a year ago of innocent people

I agree with you that we don't need this - if you want it to go away, I suggest calling your MP and telling them to sanction Israel.

As for your call for the army to be brought in on Monday, don't be ridiculous.

I agree with you that we don't need this - if you want it to go away, I suggest calling your MP and telling them to sanction Israel.

As for your call for the army to be brought in on Monday, don't be ridiculous.
Why not scum holding up pictures of terrorists is not OUR country.
i just don't understand you and you know what i mean

Why not scum holding up pictures of terrorists is not OUR country.
i just don't understand you and you know what i mean

They aren't terrorists. I thought they were once - it feels like a long time ago now - but I was mistaken.
That doesn't mean that I agree with everything they do.
I don't know what else to say.
This isn't our country btw - it's Aboriginal land and always will be.
Take care

They aren't terrorists. I thought they were once - it feels like a long time ago now - but I was mistaken.
That doesn't mean that I agree with everything they do.
I don't know what else to say.
This isn't our country btw - it's Aboriginal land and always will be.
Take care
RUOK

Anyone who sides with Iran needs help. This is a country that executes people for playing heavy metal music or any form of music FFS
They are not all bad , people are bullied by those in power , normal people should rise up now and take their country back !

They are not all bad , people are bullied by those in power , normal people should rise up now and take their country back !
Totally agree. Read recently, women are defying laws and removing their hijabs. I support these women.

I probably should have said the Iranian government but some clowns support them too

No-one is siding with Iran here. Our country locks up indigenous kids
The second part is true but I don’t see Iran totally innocent in the current conflict. All sides are as bad as each other. People should have basic human freedoms. Islamic countries don’t give them this for most part

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The second part is true but I don’t see Iran totally innocent in the current conflict. All sides are as bad as each other. People should have basic human freedoms. Islamic countries don’t give them this for most part

No-one ever is totally innocent - all I'm saying is Israel is the main aggressor

No-one ever is totally innocent - all I'm saying is Israel is the main aggressor
Not really. Both are as bad and need to cool their heads before more innocent people get killed

Not really. Both are as bad and need to cool their heads before more innocent people get killed
I think you mean more innocent Palestinian and Lebanese. Death count at the moment 43,000 versus 1300. Not to mention International Court of Justice ruling on the illegal occupation of Palestinian land and the ICC finding of plausible genocide against Israel. Never mind, that's just another case of anti semitism even though a huge number of Jewish people world wide(especially younger ones) are in agreement with the international bodies.

I think you mean more innocent Palestinian and Lebanese. Death count at the moment 43,000 versus 1300. Not to mention International Court of Justice ruling on the illegal occupation of Palestinian land and the ICC finding of plausible genocide against Israel. Never mind, that's just another case of anti semitism even though a huge number of Jewish people world wide(especially younger ones) are in agreement with the international bodies.

Basically this (though I think the 43,000 is a severe undercount)

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Society, Religion & Politics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back