mad dog muir

Debutant
Jan 22, 2005
hamley bridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
sainters
What team other than your own do you have a soft spot for.Who else do you like to see play,win (except against your own team)and do well.What team do you want to become successful if your team cant at the moment?
Mine would be the Bulldogs!!:)

Used to be the Brissie Bears!:D
Usually after a huge Saturday night out on the town, i would wake around 1pm Sunday arvo, scoff some lunch and look forward to the Bears or Sydney Swans 2pm game while recovering from a massive hangover laying in bed the entire day.........Does it get any better?:) .

The Bullies.

I know that when Collingwood play in a GF, the neutral support will never be with us. But, I feel sorry for the club that faces the Dogs the next time they make the Granny.

It will be just like the 1975 GF when the crowd helped the Roos get over the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a soft spot for two AFL clubs, I'll support them when they don't play against Collingwood. Always happy when they notch up a win.

Western Bulldog - Had a soft spot for them way back in 2001, only got stronger when Brian Harris entered the fray.

Melbourne - Johnstone and Sylvia, big fans of both players and with the inclusion of Pickett and Jones, they'll be even better to watch.

the under DOGGIES,
Catters,
Saints, until they win a premiership anyway
Fitzroy, of old

All in all most people here have typical Australian responces.
going the under dog that's been through hard times.
Sainters are no underdog but they've been up against it for so long that most people think the're due for some success.

Being a West Coast supporter before Port Adelaide entered the AFL, and being born in WA, I have a soft spot for the Eagles, and I was disappointed when they lost in the Grand Final to Sydney.

But, I support the POWER! And anyone who plays the Crows!

Remove this Banner Ad

Soft Spot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back