Solomon

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're saying if he's playing well then gets rubbed out for a week in round 10 Harvey will send him to the WAFL for the rest of the season?

Nah... thats not how it works.

Solomon plays round 1.... then dumped to WAFL for the rest of the year..... shitemuppet is selecting the side don't forget :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah... thats not how it works.

Solomon plays round 1.... then dumped to WAFL for the rest of the year..... shitemuppet is selecting the side don't forget :p

Wrong there mate. Remember he's suspended for round 1. Besides if it were my choice, he'd be long gone. I'd put $100 on the fact that Solomon will be rubbed out at some stage this season. Not to mention the number of free kicks he will cost us.

Wrong there mate. Remember he's suspended for round 1. Besides if it were my choice, he'd be long gone. I'd put $100 on the fact that Solomon will be rubbed out at some stage this season. Not to mention the number of free kicks he will cost us.

:eek:

Ok so how about this one..

Doesn't play at all this year... retires at seasons end? that better :rolleyes:

not to mention the fact that he will have 5 times as many hard ball gets as the next closest player..... you need your fingers removed hitemup

Remove this Banner Ad

Solomon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back