Some jordie mckenzie love

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a natural footballer. I'm really happy about those tackle/contested possession stats because we've got guys down back (Grimes, Frawley in particular) and in the middle (McDonald and Moloney leading the way but McKenzie, Scully, Trengove and Gysberts all coming through) who lack nothing in the contested ball and tackling areas.

Were also missing our little tackle champ Wonaeamirri up forward, but Bail (who looks a natural tackler) and Bennell are having a good go at it. You can tell that Sylvia enjoys the physical side of the game. Not to mention Tapscott, contested possession looks the stuff he is made of.

I really think the new j mc (jordie mckenie) is being groomed for when our old j mc (James mcdonald) retires.

I sat next to his old man at the Collingwood game & I can assure you all, the whole family is so much in love with the MFC, it was so great to hear... They travel 3 1/2 hours each way each week to watch him play & he was saying that's nothing compared to junior days... I can see where the commitment comes from, great to have Jordie on board....

Me too!

jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Some jordie mckenzie love

Remove this Banner Ad

Back