Songs you like, but never tell anyone

Remove this Banner Ad

The Prayer by that little gay guy on Australian Idol (nttawwt).:eek:

I was thrilled when Mark Holden gave him a touchdown.:eek::eek:

I must have been walking through the room when it came on because there's no way I'd watch the whole show!;)

I once spent 45 minutes in the car with my grandmother where she played that song on repeat. One song. For 45 minutes.

I can't believe I didn't throw myself out of the car after about the seventh repeat.

I once spent 45 minutes in the car with my grandmother where she played that song on repeat. One song. For 45 minutes.

I can't believe I didn't throw myself out of the car after about the seventh repeat.

That would make watching a replay of the Port Adelaide game seem like a walk in the park.

Grandmothers can be so mean sometimes.

That would make watching a replay of the Port Adelaide game seem like a walk in the park.

Grandmothers can be so mean sometimes.

I'll get her back next time she comes to my house. "What's that Nanna? You don't like Cradle of Filth? Maybe if we just listen to another album you'll grow to love them."

Stuff from the Veronicas

*runs away to a corner and curls up into the foetal position*

kitty :)

PS - Wow Chadwiko, I loved that song when I was a kid. Still have my old Donatello figure on my bedside table :D

I'm treating this as therapy.

Up until now only my wife knew I liked these 3 songs so at the risk of losing any musical credits I may have picked up along the way I'm cleaning out my closet with these songs I'm embarrassed to admit I like.

Jim Diamond - I should have known better.

[YOUTUBE]-4A4UnFi2C8[/YOUTUBE]

Hootie and the Blowfish - Let her cry

[YOUTUBE]3V3YuBLI_r8[/YOUTUBE]

Craig David - Walking away

[YOUTUBE]fuNqDBstipU[/YOUTUBE]

Nothing wrong with Hootie. Anyway...

[youtube]9UyzM0KhRr0[/youtube]

[youtube]_15ZrZXhXe8[/youtube]

[youtube]Jk4AF0YNMRI[/youtube]

Nobody's game enough to admit to liking any of Paul McCartney's schmaltziest stuff. Shows there is a limit, I suppose.

I grew up on 'We All Stand Together (The Frog Song)" and still have a soft spot for it.

Pretty sure that goes over the limit.

Nobody's game enough to admit to liking any of Paul McCartney's schmaltziest stuff. Shows there is a limit, I suppose.

I'm showing my age but I still have a soft spot for "Mull of Kintyre" - was living in London when it came out and it was HUGE in the UK...also North won the flag around that time so good year in my book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must admit TD that I didn't mind The Animal Song by Savage Garden either.

What is the third song? (It won't play.)

If I was smart I'd conveniently ignore this post, but it's Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson.

Given the title of this thread, there really shouldn't be any responses to the OP.

Anyway, here goes:

[YOUTUBE]Ae7c6JCYKyY[/YOUTUBE]

Genesis - I can't dance.

Catchy, I reckon. :thumbsu:

Haha!! Just for you Mr. R... IMO one of the best songs he did with Wings.. although that's not saying much...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZ4811Y5kCI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LZ4811Y5kCI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks, Spud 24. I began to play it to remind myself how sickly it was. Didn't get past the start of the intro:(.

McCartney can write a great song. Some of his work is excellent and I love it. 'Silly love songs' is not one of them, I'm afraid.

'Maybe I'm Amazed' is still a great song and it dates from his first solo album that John Lennon sent up so mercilessly. 'The only thing you've done was "Yesterday" and ever since you're just "Another Day".'

He does excellent versions of songs like Maybe..., Penny Lane and Drive my Car on his "In Red Square" dvd.

By the way, with George Michael in the news (again:rolleyes:) I'm reminded of another song I like that I'm prepared to 'fess up about.

It's George Michael and Queen doing "Somebody to Love" at the Freddy Mercury tribute concert. George, what are you doing to yourself?

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back