Opinion Sooky La La Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Before Ross came back, he had some serious meetings with the president about the state of our list and their whole administration. They have all been replaced with proven decent people. I think we have the right people in place now to start the rebuild properly.
Oh dear... not another rebuild..how many is that now over the years..highly regarded people have been replaced by a new bunch of highly regarded people and it's all going to turn around.

Man! I just fell flat on my arse/face in public…. And I don’t mean a graceful ****ing slip!

I’m talking face first, slide, arms and legs sprawled… all my shit is scattered around me…lucky I have leggings on bc my breakfast would have been exposed.. but do you think 1 campaigner stopped to picked me up. NO!!

Actually… they didn’t have time. It’s like I slipped, dropped and rolled and ended back on my feet like a ****ing gymnast!!

Gymnastics GIF

My ego is very bruised though! 🤦‍♀️

Man! I just fell flat on my arse/face in public…. And I don’t mean a graceful ****ing slip!

I’m talking face first, slide, arms and legs sprawled… all my shit is scattered around me…lucky I have leggings on bc my breakfast would have been exposed.. but do you think 1 campaigner stopped to picked me up. NO!!

Actually… they didn’t have time. It’s like I slipped, dropped and rolled and ended back on my feet like a ****ing gymnast!!

Gymnastics GIF

I don't know if that is the actual footage, but it looks a very well controlled fall !! :grinv1:

I don't know if that is the actual footage, but it looks a very well controlled fall !! :grinv1:
I was showing you the ending… not the before and middle bits mate! 🤭

Same thing happened to me the other day. Want me to show you the scabs on my knee ? :drunk:
Umm! I don’t think so! We aren’t up to the scab sharing phase of our relationship babes x

Gymnastics GIF

Serves u right for serving up lumpy unsalted mash potato

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Sooky La La Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back