• 3 years and merged with Tassie

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 5 years and Norf are a bigger club

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Save our Skins!

th-3789648978.jpg

It took 7 years after Richmond's last GF in their dominant period in the 80's and they were rattling the tins and struggling to survive

Now history is repeating. Everyone is jumping off the sinking ship. Dimma saw what was coming and got off last year. Brendan Gale thinks a club that doesn't exist is a better option. Dusty wants out. Rioli wants out. Baker wants out.

And now the fans are jumping off

2027 marks 7 years since their last GF. Will they be able to survive after that time? Will another tin rattle be able to save them again?

How much do Geelong making playing home finals at the MCG instead of GHMBA?
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to move home finals for no monetary reward. Does any other club have to move them dumbshit?
Pretty much everyone had to when they still had a home ground of their own. But when they couldn’t afford to keep their ground that was a benefit of sharehousing at the G.
Claiming it as your home is a bit rich though

Save our Skins!

View attachment 2049406

It took 7 years after Richmond's last GF in their dominant period in the 80's and they were rattling the tins and struggling to survive

Now history is repeating. Everyone is jumping off the sinking ship. Dimma saw what was coming and got off last year. Brendan Gale thinks a club that doesn't exist is a better option. Dusty wants out. Rioli wants out. Baker wants out.

And now the fans are jumping off

2027 marks 7 years since their last GF. Will they be able to survive after that time? Will another tin rattle be able to save them again?

WOw (like actually real Wow), that bandwagon emptied as fast as it assembled. Next stop Lygon St I guess.

startled tiger GIF

Just shows you even though we are last on the ladder we're still living rentfree in some of these totally obsessed simpleton's heads like op, lol poor club my arse at least we don't play our home games in Tassie on front of a crowd about 4k. 🤣 🤣 🤣
I hope it's rent free because your members will abandon you and I don't want the AFL having to bail you out

Remove this Banner Ad

SoS

Back