• 2 years

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3 years and merged with Tassie

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 5 years and Norf are a bigger club

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't you think you should have had more at the MCG in a bandwagon year like this?
Isn't there an agreement with Marvel? Idk I follow the team a lot closer than I follow the administration. I only take note of material admin errors for the team and having to play a home final at MCG rather than GHMBA is a monumental **** up for your team. A few dollars during H&A who cares, giving up home ground advantage in a final, priceless.

I cant understand how fickle some team's supporters are - West Coast are in their worst period ever in their history and we still pull at least 40k to every home game, regardless of opponent.

I guess the MCG dont allow pets to attend games to bump up the Tiger's numbers

I cant understand how fickle some team's supporters are - West Coast are in their worst period ever in their history and we still pull at least 40k to every home game, regardless of opponent.

I guess the MCG dont allow pets to attend games to bump up the Tiger's numbers
45k average to your 38k this year as you were saying bonehead? :$

when you pull 90000 against the hawks then 19000 against the giants, the common denominator is you.

All the supporters of strong vic clubs love coming to the MCG to watch the tigers get flogged.
45k average to your 38k and we are bottom team this year and yous have the most members in the AFL, get use it minnow. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the percentages on that? 45k is less than 50% of the MCG. Plus you have the benefit of playing MCG Sharehouse tenants and other Victorian clubs.
Need a tissue, your 340 million dollar kitty litter box hasn't even had a sell out yet, why can't your local ferals afford a ticket?

18.png
Happy Birthday GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

SoS

Back