Sos

Remove this Banner Ad

im pretty sure lukep_86 is right.

SOS may have given evidence against the club during the investigation. He was promised under the table payments from elliot which he never received.

The main issue is between SOS and the administrators. Dont know how well SOS and Sticks get along but there may be an issue there also.

There was another player that gave evidence-i think it may have been Bradley. At the time I remember only Fraser Brown refusing to talk to the AFL.

My memory of the incident may not be 100% accurate. Please correct me if im wrong.

im pretty sure lukep_86 is right.

SOS may have given evidence against the club during the investigation. He was promised under the table payments from elliot which he never received.

The main issue is between SOS and the administrators. Dont know how well SOS and Sticks get along but there may be an issue there also.

There was another player that gave evidence-i think it may have been Bradley. At the time I remember only Fraser Brown refusing to talk to the AFL.

My memory of the incident may not be 100% accurate. Please correct me if im wrong.

When Collins took control of the club he encouraged Braddles and SOS to come forward, hoping that their co-operation may give the club a more lenient penalty.:rolleyes:

Worked out well.:mad:

I didnt really like how SOS was pretty much the Face of the Carlton One Ticket when Collins was trying to take over. They used his Name & Face to get everyone on side and then he was gone within 6 months.

When Collins took control of the club he encouraged Braddles and SOS to come forward, hoping that their co-operation may give the club a more lenient penalty.:rolleyes:

Worked out well.:mad:
Yes, the AFL told Carlton if they cooperated they would go easier on us. Imagine the penalty if we didnt?
Greg Denham was on SEN this morning and he mentioned that there are rumours of SOS coming back to Carlton. Watch this space.

Ian Collins is a dud. he abused his power as our president to move us to docklands for his own gain. the blues should be playing all home games against interstate clubs at princess park and the rest at MCG. what a mess our club was in until Pratt came onboard.

the SOS coming back to carlton rumour on SEN probably originated from this thread. Hoping its true but knowing too well that SEN speak out of their A Holes.

Ian Collins is a dud. he abused his power as our president to move us to docklands for his own gain. the blues should be playing all home games against interstate clubs at princess park and the rest at MCG. what a mess our club was in until Pratt came onboard.

the SOS coming back to carlton rumour on SEN probably originated from this thread. Hoping its true but knowing too well that SEN speak out of their A Holes.

Bet they get the spelling of our historical headquarters right though. Then again...

are you the english teacher on here thy?

visy park is the name of our ground. Visy Park is found in the princess park presinct.

ill make sure i proof read my posts in future

I dont know the ins and outs of all that, but I do remember that Jezza left for st kilda because of the admin in the early 80s, but he did come back in '89 to coach us to finals after a horrendous start to the season.

Its almost been 10 years, whatever issue was there hopefully has been buried.

are you the english teacher on here thy?

visy park is the name of our ground. Visy Park is found in the princess park presinct.

ill make sure i proof read my posts in future

One more try and I'm coming down the aisle with my feather duster swinging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eek: PRINCES PARK it is!

still not sure it's necessary to critique the spelling of other peoples posts.
I think it is because it's our home ground that it gets pointed out - it's sacred. :)

I must admit it is about the only spelling error amongst the zillions on BF that annoys me a bit.

I dont know the ins and outs of all that, but I do remember that Jezza left for st kilda because of the admin in the early 80s, but he did come back in '89 to coach us to finals after a horrendous start to the season.

Its almost been 10 years, whatever issue was there hopefully has been buried.

We didnt make the finals in either of Jezza's 2 seasons in charge as coach in 1989 and 1990. We finished 8th both years, and thats why Eliott, having the usual tact that he had, sacked Jezza and brought back Parkin, a guy he had already sacked once before in 1985.

Would have to be one of my pet hates when people call it Princess Park and when most people say it they say "Princess Park"

IT'S PRINCES PARK!!! Always has been always will be.

Well I would like to see SOS & P.D back at princeseseseseseesseeess park any time.

Ditto :thumbsu:

Can't have enough champion players working for the club... the coaching staff would basically be the 1995 premiership team :). Don't think Whitehead would be coming back though :p

Yes, the AFL told Carlton if they cooperated they would go easier on us. Imagine the penalty if we didnt?
Greg Denham was on SEN this morning and he mentioned that there are rumours of SOS coming back to Carlton. Watch this space.

Let's hope those rumours are true! SOS is a defence coaching genius and im betting a great coach all round. It could be a massive win for Carlton.

Not to mention his 3 boy's playing for the Blues in the future!

:eek: PRINCES PARK it is!

still not sure it's necessary to critique the spelling of other peoples posts.

it is = it's not its

naughty naughty! :D

Visy Park is just the naming rights for the ground. To the old faithful our home ground is always "Princes Park". Princess Park is where the filth used to play over in Collingwood... all right... it's really Victoria Park... but we all know what precious little princesses the filth are.

He's coached st kilda's backline to be the best ever in 40 years.

Thats all I need to hear.

*rubber stamp goes bang on the paper*

Contract approved :thumbsu:

Agreed ...

Also, we need to get him back asap before the loser cluture of St Blunda starts to take hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Sos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back