Bushrangers, Kings,
GO THE CROWS

Crows 20.12.132
Bombers 6.6.36

Burton 5
Porpoise 4
Knights 4

Headlines for the game
  • Lloyd gets egged sitting in the grandstand.
  • Dustbin gets carried off crying in his final game.
  • Ryder declares that he is homesick and wants to head home.

Hipocrite - if you were over it you'd be trolling the Adelaide board, not the Hawthorn one.

Sook.

To be fair i reckon most Essendon supporters view the Hawks board for a bit of a laugh and it makes the win feel sweeter knowing how cut up you lot still are about the loss.

To be fair i reckon most Essendon supporters view the Hawks board for a bit of a laugh and it makes the win feel sweeter knowing how cut up you lot still are about the loss.

Geez, must the bloody funny for the 70+ posters who made fools of themselves this week and left with a red card. First finals campaign in 5 years and it's more important for them to make **********s out of themselves here and get banned for it.

Generally find Bomber's posters to be pretty good value but these flogs have made any sort of decent discussion impossible.

GO THE CROWS

Crows 20.12.132
Bombers 6.6.36

Burton 5
Porpoise 4
Knights 4

Headlines for the game
  • Lloyd gets egged sitting in the grandstand.
  • Dustbin gets carried off crying in his final game.
  • Ryder declares that he is homesick and wants to head home.

So what grade are you in this year 3, maybe 4. As one of your few intelligent posters said 6.6 is 42. Its quiet funny how much of a sook you are we made finals and we beat you fair and square (twice) so get over it.

The 2009 headlines i enjoyed were:
- The reigning priemers missing the finals the year after
- Hawthorn's mortal enemy essendon kick them out of finals as well as throw them in to turmoil

Enjoy september doing nothing while I'll be watching the mighty bombers fight it out in a elimanation final :thumbsu:

I was actually hoping Lloyd would get let off. Then an adelaide crow player cave his head in, ala James Hird in Perth.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, that is a piss poor comment, Sir James never did anything wrong on the field, plus it wasn't an opposition player, it was a fellow team mate hell bent on getting the ball. See how these things happen? No prior intent, just two players wanting to get to the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, must the bloody funny for the 70+ posters who made fools of themselves this week and left with a red card. First finals campaign in 5 years and it's more important for them to make **********s out of themselves here and get banned for it.

Generally find Bomber's posters to be pretty good value but these flogs have made any sort of decent discussion impossible.

That goes for you guys too TWITA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sour grapes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back