IanfromSA

Debutant
Mar 8, 2009
Warradale, Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sturt FC
Great that tomorrow nights game Cats v Pies is being shown everywhere live around Australia on 7 or Foxtel.........

everywhere, that is, except in SA where 7 claim that it wont rate - another f**king disgrace and another reason that they should be able to give it to Foxtel :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Great that tomorrow nights game Cats v Pies is being shown everywhere live around Australia on 7 or Foxtel.........

everywhere, that is, except in SA where 7 claim that it wont rate - another f**king disgrace and another reason that they should be able to give it to Foxtel :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yeah, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that 7 suck. They obviously don't deserve the footy.

Inside Football - Live WA 5.30pm, NT 6pm, Vic Tas GC ACT 7.30 pm. Fox Sports Main event NSW, Qld 7.30pm .....

And we have to wait 1hr and 40 here........

I'd like to know if better homes and gardens really does rate higher than a blockbuster friday night game (not involving one of our teams).

See what the average audience for ****ing homes and gardens is vs the audience for a huge friday night game not including port/crows

seriously, how does homes and gardens continue to take priority? i can only think of old farts that would watch the show on a bloody friday night, but then the same demographic of people would be watching the footy as well anyway...

i don't get it, and i'd actually love to read a logical reason for why homes and gardens takes priority..

Wouldn't matter if it was on FOXTEL tomorrow, I gave up on FOXTEL because I got sick of seeing Port and the Crows on both FOX and FTA TV at the same time.

A ridiculous situation in this state which means if there's another game on you'll never see it even if you do have FOX. I have $100 more a month to spend on beer now!

As for it being live, I don't mind it at 8.30pm if Ch.7 stop the self indulgent crap at the start and at half time which makes the coverage go until nearly midnight. They're hypocritical because on Sundays they don't start the game until 3.30pm and the final siren finishes just in time to throw to the 6pm news - you don't even see the players get off the ground.

They treat the viewers with far more contempt than Ch.9 ever did.

ALL JOIN! Seven is a joke!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Channel-7-Butchers-Football/113794435325983

As for it being live, I don't mind it at 8.30pm if Ch.7 stop the self indulgent crap at the start and at half time which makes the coverage go until nearly midnight. They're hypocritical because on Sundays they don't start the game until 3.30pm and the final siren finishes just in time to throw to the 6pm news - you don't even see the players get off the ground.

They treat the viewers with far more contempt than Ch.9 ever did.

I cant stand Eddie but one thing he said rings true

'Channel Seven is no friend of football'

Here in southern NSW we had the movie 'Kindergarten' with Arnie Swarzeneger, to sit through until nearly 11pm before we got to see any footy on C7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to know if better homes and gardens really does rate higher than a blockbuster friday night game (not involving one of our teams).

See what the average audience for ****ing homes and gardens is vs the audience for a huge friday night game not including port/crows

seriously, how does homes and gardens continue to take priority? i can only think of old farts that would watch the show on a bloody friday night, but then the same demographic of people would be watching the footy as well anyway...

i don't get it, and i'd actually love to read a logical reason for why homes and gardens takes priority..

BH&G's average was lower than the footy in SA and 1k higher in WA last night. This is despite the 1.5 hr delay in SA and the 3 hr delay in WA not to mention the length of telecast.

7 Seven’s AFL: Rnd 9: Collingwood Vs Geelong Seven 1,010,000 9,000 663,000 24,000 165,000 150,000

11 Better Homes And Gardens Seven 859,000 351,000 *** 220,000 136,000 151,000

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2010/05/week-21-3.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back