South Australian Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

biglands

Draftee
May 9, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
What teams have the ability to match TRP?

With quality inside players like Rhys 'Wombat' Davies and Class outside shooters like Hadyn Edwards and fierce shot blockers like Carlisle Jones TRP are an unstopable force

I 4got 2 mention Glen 'Livo' Livingston who drops game everytime he enters the court

i think that TRP may struggle when they play Tichy Tigers on monday night. the 10:30 game really plays into the oppositions hand as the TRP likely can't be blowed going. However, with up and coming rookie Kobe, the boys are a shot. Quick Notes. Hadyn Edwards is shooting 69% for downtown, and drains about four a game. At the other end, Carlisle 'CJ Gangster' Jones is a menace on D. He denies about 4 shot per game, and puts them into row Z. His favourite phrases include. Dont bring that Sh*t and Get the fu*k out of my house.

carisle "CJ" jones also has the hot hand atm in the comp, shooting 12/14 in the last 2 games. TRP are in some fine form and you would be stupid to stand in their way of a finals berth

to bad TRP bowed out in the finals! there were promising signs for the team just weeks out from their summer season, with R. Davies arguabally the best coach at the moment looking for more depth of the bench recruiting Alex (Lanky) Stopp and others that rival Patrick Mills for an Australian Birth.
R Davies has been re-inventing the roster promoting Luke(Anthony) Manuel and Scott (Gilbnut) Gilbert both rookie to starting positions. Also droping Sam White for Disiplanery reasons as well as chris Walcroft for being shit

Remove this Banner Ad

South Australian Basketball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back