South Australian School Footy: Who will be the best this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rostrevor are shithouse.. Went down to Hearts on the weekend by 20 goals, they kicked 2 goals for the whole game

that was without ternorden because he was playing for westies and kennedy and lange haven't made a full recovery from injury yet. if rostrevor had kennedy at full forward and lange in ruck they'd kill any side going around. nick bucco was also playing injured.

that was without ternorden because he was playing for westies and kennedy and lange haven't made a full recovery from injury yet. if rostrevor had kennedy at full forward and lange in ruck they'd kill any side going around. nick bucco was also playing injured.

So basically they have three players that make their side where as SHC have ohhh i dont know around 22 maybe just maybe. See thats the difference mate its a thing called depth

So basically they have three players that make their side where as SHC have ohhh i dont know around 22 maybe just maybe. See thats the difference mate its a thing called depth

really mate, because last time i checked rostrevor had twenty two players as well, they may not all be as good as ryan kennedy and jono trenorden, but when it comes down to it, who is?

What is the story this year with St. Peter's? I heard they were shellacked by Sacred Heart yesterday (26.5). Do they have any standouts? Low-quality gameplan? Peter Warnes' coaching?

St Peters are very average, no standouts players at all!

Agreed, They were an incredibley dud side on the weekend. Especailly considering there was alot of talk that Kinal was going to be a stand out this year in the school comp and St Peters ended up playing him (Their best forward) in the backlines because T. Macnamara absolutley annihilated him.

i agree st. peters had no standouts on the weekend. should be an easy win for SHC this week as they face Immanual; who lost to trinity, who lost to gleeson, who got pumped by the SHC thirds. Not much competition this week expect a dominant performance from SHC

Big Pecs are you sure that there pecs or **** lol haha who played well in that thirds game that beat gleeson by the way do u know haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive felt and seen and their Def **** but nah his names really Matt Nobes he just lives in the shadow of the great paul nobes. However, yea he kicked a lazy 7 that day did well also Harri Harvey who kicked 5 did well that day especailly considering its his first year of footy since like yr 9 or something and basketball is his first sport

yeah Matt Nobes the human bowling ball what a gun. Harri harvey is the state u 18 captain for basketball and he also has kicked 5 goals in like every game he has ever played absolute superstar will Def get drafted and prob kick 5 goals in every game for the rest of his career. and they are Def pecs how else can you push 150kg in the bench press.

Yes i agree they are pecs now i know who u are i didnt know u went for carlton though. Yes he probably could get drafted if he wanted to make it his number 1 sport. Also i agree about a 40 goal drubbing coming up for Immanuel this weekend all come and watch the slaughter please

I rckon that Trinity College are the dark horses this year. Our 1st's had a huge pre season and i reckon we will be able to knock of any top college. We defeated Immanuel College the other week with ease so watch out the CO- ED's are coming to get use. When we played PAc we were under manded due to SANFL dutuies.

I rckon that Trinity College are the dark horses this year. Our 1st's had a huge pre season and i reckon we will be able to knock of any top college. We defeated Immanuel College the other week with ease so watch out the CO- ED's are coming to get use. When we played PAc we were under manded due to SANFL dutuies.

You can't be serious SHC 5ths would beat your mob anyday

u cant be serious, pembroke beat trinity! ne decent skools 2nds or 3rds would beat trinity. And ne skool that is gonna be good doesnt let their players play for SANFL before skool

yeah Matt Nobes the human bowling ball what a gun. Harri harvey is the state u 18 captain for basketball and he also has kicked 5 goals in like every game he has ever played absolute superstar will Def get drafted and prob kick 5 goals in every game for the rest of his career. and they are Def pecs how else can you push 150kg in the bench press.

i agree with this matthew nobes is a star, him playing 3rds is a joke. australian cricketer too, has everything going for him. hardest player to man up on in the game

St Peters are very average, no standouts players at all!

st peters werent a very good side at all missing there key player to cricket in england Eddy morgan poor blokes couldnt buy this win

i agree with this matthew nobes is a star, him playing 3rds is a joke. australian cricketer too, has everything going for him. hardest player to man up on in the game

Sorry dont agree he's a massive hack. just ****s it off at the back off packs and gets cheap goals no intensity at it at all.

st peters werent a very good side at all missing there key player to cricket in england Eddy morgan poor blokes couldnt buy this win

Heard that they were desperate enough to put Morgan straight into the centre, doubt that would happen though.

Think Saint's season can be blamed on a real lack of standouts and coaching. Not gonna have much of an impact unfortuantely.

Remove this Banner Ad

South Australian School Footy: Who will be the best this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back